Mastercard OBC

Kokopelli2

We are sailing on Friday and the $50 just showed up on our documents! This is our second one. I am sure glad that you posted this information and that I checked cc on that day...got right on it before it was all used up. You just have to love cruise critic and the information shared here! Thanks again OP!!!

We are sailing on Friday and the $50 just showed up on our documents! This is our second one. I am sure glad that you posted this information and that I checked cc on that day...got right on it before it was all used up. You just have to love cruise critic and the information shared here! Thanks again OP!!!

Thanks for the update.

We sail on Sunday and I just checked but mine is not showing YET...

Will see next week and let folks know.

Thanks for the update.

We sail on Sunday and I just checked but mine is not showing YET...

Will see next week and let folks know.

We sailed on 2/19 and I never saw the MC OBC until we were on board. As it happened, my MIL tried to get the OBC but was told she did not make the cut off. When she got on board it WAS on her statement. A nice surprise.

We sailed on 2/19 and I never saw the MC OBC until we were on board. As it happened, my MIL tried to get the OBC but was told she did not make the cut off. When she got on board it WAS on her statement. A nice surprise.

Thanks for the info.

I did fill out the form and am hoping for the best.

We have $350.00 OBC now and that $50. will give us our largest ever. I will report back when we return.

We sail Sunday and the $50 OBC showed up today in both of our cabins. So exxcited. With all of the price reductions and this we have a total $306 of OBC b/t the cabins. :)

We sail on Sunday also. Just went and checked again.

It's there!!!

Thank you Master Card!!! $400.00 OBC for our cabin.:D And that is without any ES credits as we booked PG this trip.

Sorry if this is further up in the thread but is it identified as a Mastercard OBC? What exactly does it say? I'm expecting an es obc in the same amount. I only see one and I'm not sure which it is. I cruise in 5 days or so.

Archived