Mastercard OBC

Kokopelli2

You had to pre-register by filling out that short application for the promotion. Then you had to fill out your online forms for your cruise. If you did the pre-registering you are probably ok because it sounds like they don't check the sign and sail account until you are onboard.

Since it stated that the promotion ends on Nov 30, it SHOULD end on Nov 30. If they wanted to end it after so many responses they should have said, while supply lasts. It was a very busy week. I am just now sitting at my computer with my CARNIVAL mastercard in hand to register and I am too told the promotion has ended.

I'm irritated.

Since it stated that the promotion ends on Nov 30, it SHOULD end on Nov 30. If they wanted to end it after so many responses they should have said, while supply lasts. It was a very busy week. I am just now sitting at my computer with my CARNIVAL mastercard in hand to register and I am too told the promotion has ended.

I'm irritated.

i agree with you.............i was lucky enough to get in on time.......but i too would have been irritated and i think i would have called carnival to complain...........

cheryl

• 3 weeks later...

The promotion did have wording in it that said Carnival could end the promotion at any time (I'm not sure I have seen a promotion that didn't have this type of wording in fine print). I'm sorry so many missed it. If it hadn't been for OP A LOT of people wouldn't have even known about it. I'll toast to those left out and give a big toast to OP!!

Sure enough. When I read this today, I quickly called for the email, but Carnival informed me that it was no more... stopped by MasterCard since it was their promotion. A little sorry as $50 would have been nice. I just should have been more up to date.

Nancy

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I am happy I could share the link, but sorry there was a limit :(

For those of us that get this, we should give a toast of our first DOD to those that couldn't. :)

Salud!

Good idea! I will toast to you first for the link! I hope someone who cruises after 12/15 comes and confirms they actually DID get the $50 OBC. I'm counting it towards a couple of buckets of beer and would hate to be let down! :)

I can't comment enough on what a blessing CC has been in getting "cash & prizes" on our Carnival Cruises. No way would I have ever found out any of the perks without you good folks here. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Our cruise leaves this Sunday 12/18/2011 and my $50 OBC just appeared today on the booking documents for two of our cabins. Very happy to see this! Looks like this worked out for me. Thanks to Cruise Critic OP for letting me know about this offer. I was glad I was able to get in on it before the offer was withdrawn.

Dawnrae

I was checking tonight for my share holders credit which was not there but there was a credit for 50.00. I must have gotten in under the deadline. It was really a surprise because I had never gotten any sort of confirmation email from them. Now if I can just get the share holder credit squared away it will be a very nice Christmas vacation.

Im assuming that Im getting it as I called about another OBC and they stated the one I was calling for and another for $50 was there, just not showing in documents yet. Hope that is really the case.

2 weeks and I'll let you know!

Archived