Mastercard OBC

Kokopelli2

Proof from whom? The link was given to me (and other posters) directly from Carnival, and I seriously doubt that they would share it if it was bogus.

I thought it was strange searching the Carnival site and not seeing anything about this. I also searched MC site to see what kind of programs were going on. I guess I just haven't searched far enough.:rolleyes:

I too have registered for a B 2 B which will garner 100.00 for our pleasure and DOD's. thanks to those who told us all about it.

My concern is that we have not heard a word from Carnival about this promotion. We booked directly with the cruise line, but do not have a PVP that I know of. Surely, they should have sent a mass email letter to all who have booked with the company directly telling them of this OBC. Why must we rely on the few who do get info to spread it around? Just wondering if anyone can make an educated guess? Thx

Thanks for the nice tip... Unfortunately we sail one week after the closing date..:-(

If there are any fun e-mails like these in the future, could you please keep posting them? Apparently lots of us are left in the dark by not receiving these offers, eventhough we booked directly with Carnival...:confused:

If there are any fun e-mails like these in the future, could you please keep posting them? Apparently lots of us are left in the dark by not receiving these offers, eventhough we booked directly with Carnival...:confused:

Agree completely! Like the excursion discounts- how is it that only some get these notices, and that people are offered different amounts? This seems to be an odd way of dealing with your customers.

Has anyone received any confirmation? I got to the thanks screen your information was received but nothing more. No email... no OBC showing in my documents. I called Carnival as I am a rookie and she could not see anything on my booking.

I am probably fine but I kind of wanted something in email or on my booking that says I actually did set up my MC and filled out my form.

Are you all getting something ?

Does make you wonder doesn't it? I too have not heard anything after the "your info was received" screen. I would not expect an OBC to be applied as they need to confirm that you do in fact present a MC for your S and S account when you turn up to board. But it would be nice to have it acknowledged that you have applied for the OBC officially by the date they mention (Nov 31/11 I believe). I will wait a week and call them to see if they have any record of me even asking to be registered for this goodie. Cheers!

Someplace (don't remember where) it says something about it appearing once you are onboard. I guess by that time they know you really are using your MC. But I can imagine this going wrong for sure. Or maybe they will run a program closer to the 15th of Dec when these go into effect?

And no- I got nothing either. I am printing out the notice and bringing it with me.

Terms and Conditions:

•  
  • The onboard credit is provided as a credit for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom on sailings between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12.

Everyone here keeps saying $50 per stateroom. It actually says "UP TO A MAXIMUM OF $50".

Does anyone know if the OBC is based on the number of days the cruise is?

Archived