Mastercard OBC

Kokopelli2

Next to the last bullet point above.

And interesting- it doesn't say one per cabin. Seems like it might be an individual thing. Now that would be even nicer!

We are launching today, 10/20/11, our new MasterCard Promotion - Receive a $50 OBC when a MasterCard is designated as the form of payment Sail & Sign® purchases. Following are the details.

• We will use our Direct Booked Guest E-mails to promote this offer.

• Guest will have to pre-register to participate by clicking on the banner included in the email, fill out and submit the MasterCard Onboard Promotion form provided.

• This promotion is combinable with any rate code.

• Promotion timing:

o Book and submit Pre-registration form by 11/30/11.

o Sail between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12.

• To designate MasterCard as the form of payment for onboard expenses, guest must go to Carnival.com Check-In (FunPass) section in My Cruise Manager and enter the MasterCard credit card information.

• A maximum $50 onboard credit per stateroom is allowed.

• Offer is subject to change without prior notice

It says max of $50 OBC per stateroom allowed see above...

Does anyone know if a Mastercard debit card would count? Or is it just credit cards?

Also is anyone getting a confirmation to their email address or anywhere else that the form was completed and added to your booking successfully? All I got was the message on the website after you submit the form.

Thanks!

I didn't see any other threads for this, but we use the Carnival mastercard for our sail and sign account. Our PVP just emailed us this info. This new promotion gives you an extra $50 OBC! Nice perk.

Terms and Conditions:

• To be eligible to receive the $50 onboard credit, pre-register to participate and use a MasterCard card when setting up the Onboard Expense Account.
  • To pre-register, fill out and submit the MasterCard Onboard Promotion form provided in the Booked Guest email.
  • Form must be submitted by 11/30/11.
  • To designate MasterCard as the form of payment for onboard expenses, go to Carnival.com Check-In (FunPass) section in My Cruise Manager and enter the MasterCard credit card information.
  • Offer has no cash value.
  • The onboard credit is provided as a credit for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom on sailings between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12.
  • Offer is subject to change without prior notice.

Wonderful!! Thanks for the info and thanks to the ones who provided the link. I love CC!

I didn't see any other threads for this, but we use the Carnival mastercard for our sail and sign account. Our PVP just emailed us this info. This new promotion gives you an extra $50 OBC! Nice perk.

Manager and enter the MasterCard credit card information.

Thanks! Just filled out the form for my Jan cruise & had already applied my Carnival MC. Added to the FCC & CCL stock OBC, I'm doing an extra shuffle in my happy dance!:D

Gotta love free money! Thanks for the heads up. Love my PVP but not so sure he was going to send me this info. I did leave a msg for him about it...just to give him a chance to say he was "GONNA" send it to me!

Thanks again!

Karen

Thanks, that is awesome! Anyone out there know how I go about trading in points on my Carnival Mastercard for OBC? I have enough for $200 but am not sure how to redeem it.:confused:

First, think you for posting!

To trade in points, log into your account, and click the link at the top for Rewards and then Redeem points. When you checkout it will ask for your booking number and all that stuff.

First, think you for posting!

To trade in points, log into your account, and click the link at the top for Rewards and then Redeem points. When you checkout it will ask for your booking number and all that stuff.

Thanks, that sounds easy enough!

Does anyone know if a Mastercard debit card would count? Or is it just credit cards?

Also is anyone getting a confirmation to their email address or anywhere else that the form was completed and added to your booking successfully? All I got was the message on the website after you submit the form.

Thanks!

Haven't received any word and don't know about the debit card. But sounds like you did the right thing- sign up for it and see. The worst they can say is no.

Thanks so much for the info!!! I can't wait to tell DH that we have another 50$ OBC!! We got 100 from our TA and signed up for the carnival mastercard to pay for our cruise so we will have more OBC!! Wahooo!! Good day!

Thanks again!

Nanci:D

Thanks so much for the info!!! I can't wait to tell DH that we have another 50$ OBC!! We got 100 from our TA and signed up for the carnival mastercard to pay for our cruise so we will have more OBC!! Wahooo!! Good day!

Thanks again!

Nanci:D

Hello Nanci,

See you're a fellow Ga. peach and on the same Dream cruise we are. Hope to see you then!!!:)

Jen

I'm glad I could help you guys out. That's what CC is all about!

Thanks to those of you that posted the link - I have been away from the computer. :)

I think I was lucky to have my PVP contact us about it, but he knows that we always pay with our Carnival MC to get the points.

OBC is nice!

Thanks!

You bank has a Carnival debit card:confused:

It doesn't have to be a Carnival MC- any old MC will do. As far as debit cards- that I don't know.

Oh I thought it said Carnival mastercard......it also does mention to put in the mastercard credit card info....sounds like a credit card promotion....

Oh I thought it said Carnival mastercard......it also does mention to put in the mastercard credit card info....sounds like a credit card promotion....

Are you seeing the same as I am? The pre-registration (link at bottom of pg one of this thread) asks for your booking number, etc. Nothing about your credit card. Then when you fill out your onboard information you have to list the last 4 or 5 numbers of the credit card you will be using. That is standard information that you always have to enter.

Are you seeing the same as I am? The pre-registration (link at bottom of pg one of this thread) asks for your booking number, etc. Nothing about your credit card. Then when you fill out your onboard information you have to list the last 4 or 5 numbers of the credit card you will be using. That is standard information that you always have to enter.

Terms and Conditions:

• To be eligible to receive the $50 onboard credit, pre-register to participate and use a MasterCard card when setting up the Onboard Expense Account.
  • To pre-register, fill out and submit the MasterCard Onboard Promotion form provided in the Booked Guest email.
  • Form must be submitted by 11/30/11.
  • To designate MasterCard as the form of payment for onboard expenses, go to Carnival.com Check-In (FunPass) section in My Cruise Manager and enter the MasterCard credit card information.
  • Offer has no cash value.
  • The onboard credit is provided as a credit for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom on sailings between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12.
  • Offer is subject to change without prior notice.

The promotion is to use a mastercard credit card for your sail and sign account

Archived