Mastercard OBC

Kokopelli2

Thanks so much to the OP for posting this! I was planning to use my Carnival Mastercard anyway, so the $100 credit for my two cabins is a nice bonus!

I plan on putting this on my roll call so others can save as well.

Just another reason why Cruise Critic is an awesome site!:D

Thanks, that is awesome! Anyone out there know how I go about trading in points on my Carnival Mastercard for OBC? I have enough for $200 but am not sure how to redeem it.:confused:

I tried to redeem my points on the Carnival Mastercard online site but it wouldn't let me redeem ALL of my points. I ended up having to call the customer service number to get all of the credit that I earned. If you have problems, just call customer service.

Thanks so much for the tip. It won't work for my cruise for 11/2/11 but it will for the one I have booked for 1/29/11. I wonder if I can use my card for both the cabins i have booked. I understand one $50 credit per cabin but I have 2 cabins booked for my family. I guess one can always try and if it does not work then no harm no fowl.

I don't see anyplace that says it is one OBC per cabin. It appears to be per person. Or maybe anyway. I have registered 2 of us so far. We'll see.

Only up to $50 per cabin.

The onboard credit is provided as a credit for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom on sailings between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12. Offer is subject to change without prior notice.

Only up to $50 per cabin.

The onboard credit is provided as a credit for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom on sailings between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12. Offer is subject to change without prior notice.

I seem to be missing that- where does it say that?

Nevermind- I just found where it says that. Too bad- 4 x $50 would have been even nicer!

I filled out the e-mail but is there anyplace you can see if I really got the OBC? I don't trust it to be on my account when I get onboard.

I don't see it either- but they say (someplace) it may kick in onboard- I suppose they are waiting to be certain that you really do use your MC for your onboard account. And if they give it to you now- you could always change. My guess anyway.

I didn't see any other threads for this, but we use the Carnival mastercard for our sail and sign account. Our PVP just emailed us this info. This new promotion gives you an extra $50 OBC! Nice perk.

Terms and Conditions:

• To be eligible to receive the $50 onboard credit, pre-register to participate and use a MasterCard card when setting up the Onboard Expense Account.
  • To pre-register, fill out and submit the MasterCard Onboard Promotion form provided in the Booked Guest email.
  • Form must be submitted by 11/30/11.
  • To designate MasterCard as the form of payment for onboard expenses, go to Carnival.com Check-In (FunPass) section in My Cruise Manager and enter the MasterCard credit card information.
  • Offer has no cash value.
  • The onboard credit is provided as a credit for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom on sailings between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12.
  • Offer is subject to change without prior notice.

I already have the MC and have paid for my cruise in full with it and have it on my Sail N Sign account, how can I get the OBC applied?

Thanks

Archived