Bottled Water on NCL Jewel

marcruiser

Before I start, please don't tell me now wonderful the ship's water is and that there is no need for bottled water. That's not my question.

My question is: I seem to remember seeing something the last time we were on the Jewel about a Water Package. Does anyone know the details of it and what brand? Thank you.

I don't remember seeing a water package on NCL. You can buy bottles of water individually, and there are probably some in the room minibar, don't remember, but I don't think they sell a package. I think the bottle were $3.00? I remember on Disney, they offered cases for sale when we boarded. On NCL, I just bring a case on board. Usually stick a luggage tag on it and give it to the porter, but last year had to carry it on to the Spirit for some reason, the porter wouldn't take it.

OK, I won't mention the quality of the water, but, they do not have a water "package" only soda. Spirit has not been accepting checked water/soda, you must carry it around yourself. Not sure what the other ships are doing now. $3-7 seems to be about right for pricing, pretty reasonable don't you think?

Before I start, please don't tell me now wonderful the ship's water is and that there is no need for bottled water. That's not my question.

My question is: I seem to remember seeing something the last time we were on the Jewel about a Water Package. Does anyone know the details of it and what brand? Thank you.

We had the water package on he Jewel. I can't remember the name of the water but the bottles were huge. I believe the price was $27 for 6 bottles. It actually lasted us for the entire 10 days as we only drank it in our Suite.

We purchased it at the Java Cafe and they even delivered the bottles for us.

I think I saw mention of it in our 'Daily', but just go to the Java and ask.

It's possible the package is available at every bar, but we just happened to be at the Java Cafe when we saw their sign & it reminded me of what I read in the 'Daily'.

There most definitely is a water package. It was being sold in 2 different locations on embarcation day. One was on lido deck the other was by the piano bar. I also don't remember the brand or the exact price, but I highly recommend it. We drank a lot of water and at $3.00 a bottle in the room, you do save money. We took it with us when we got off the ship and when we were out in the sun. They deliver it to your room, we got it before we pulled away from the dock.

On the Jewel this October.

1 L bottles were $3.

Water Package for 6 bottles = $2.66 per bottle.

Water Package for 12 bottles = $2.33 per bottle.

Never had heard of the brand before and can't remember it but very neutral taste.

If you have problems with the thought of drinking or the taste of the water on board bring your own purifier. You can purchase one for about 10 bucks and have it on every cruise. Just have to buy a new filter once in a while. It will not take much room in your suite case besides you can stuff your undies in it and gain some space there.

If taste is the issue bring along several of those drink flavoring tubes?? something like cool aid. Your set to go.

If you have problems with the thought of drinking or the taste of the water on board bring your own purifier. You can purchase one for about 10 bucks and have it on every cruise. Just have to buy a new filter once in a while. It will not take much room in your suite case besides you can stuff your undies in it and gain some space there.

If taste is the issue bring along several of those drink flavoring tubes?? something like cool aid. Your set to go.

Sounds very interesting!! Used or clean??

On the Jewel this October.

1 L bottles were $3.

Water Package for 6 bottles = $2.66 per bottle.

Water Package for 12 bottles = $2.33 per bottle.

Never had heard of the brand before and can't remember it but very neutral taste.

Found the brand - San Bendetto - Italy

Archived