Crime on Cruise Ships

hutat

Was looking around the internet for information on cruises and stumbled upon this link and thought all of you would be interested.http://www.uscg.mil/hq/cg2/cgis/Docs/CruiseLineIncidentsReportingStatsQ12011.pdf

you might want to check out cruise br ui se as well.

Rather sensational web site. Under Terrorism and Bombings they have listed many fires which have never been suggested to have anything to do with either. I would be very careful basing any conclusions on what they present.

Rather sensational web site. Under Terrorism and Bombings they have listed many fires which have never been suggested to have anything to do with either. I would be very careful basing any conclusions on what they present.

i don't think anyone is doing any statistical analysis here......

That ************ website is a spam website, stealing content from other websites (site scraping) and posting for pay-per-click revenues. It also contains fake content. The owner of the site is hidden by domain-proxy, circumventing ICANN rules. In addition, it has a red/orange Web-Of-Trust (WOT) rating which means a significant number of web raters have given it a very low score with regard to privacy, vendor reliability, and trust.

That ************ website is a spam website, stealing content from other websites (site scraping) and posting for pay-per-click revenues. It also contains fake content. The owner of the site is hidden by domain-proxy, circumventing ICANN rules. In addition, it has a red/orange Web-Of-Trust (WOT) rating which means a significant number of web raters have given it a very low score with regard to privacy, vendor reliability, and trust.

Are you suggesting the site ISNT a United States Coast Guard site?

on one cruise some of my money and a roll of quarters went missing the last day. not enough to report but that is just one expample of crimes that can go un reported. So there may actually be more crime than people may think? Just a speculation though :)

I believe the above poster is referring to the other site. The USCG site is real and CGIS wouldn’t publish information that wasn’t.

you make it sound like msnbc.

it is still entertaining and informative, an you can bypass it if you are putting together any legal briefs.

this is the internets.

When we cruise (or do an all inclusive vacation) we take the same care about our personal safety as we would if we were out and about in any neighbourhood or city. I wouldn't walk around the streets alone drunk at 2 a.m. in my own hometown and I don't do it on vacation. (might with a group though - LOL :D)

Archived