Current quick notes from the Legend

MagSeven1413

and for the Caymans we rented John Michael Stafford's boat for 6 hours.

More to come. When we get back home, I'll go into more detail.

You will LOVE JM Stafford's boat. He is amazing. Have a blast and love the updates.

This is going to sound odd, but I have a question about the outlet in the cabin - can you please tell me if it's flush with the face plate, or if the outlet itself is recessed (sitting back in a bit from the wall)? We've seen a couple of pictures where it looks like the outlet is housed in a box, and not flat to the wall - that would make a BIG difference to the multi-plug adaptor we need to bring for our Dec. cruise. Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

It's flat to the wall - we brought a multi-plug adaptor that works perfectly.

Hi Joe and Kim

We were just wondering how sticky the ship is about the number of bottles of water/pop you can bring on board? Do they allow passengers after embarking to bring on any pop/juice at the visiting ports?

Glad to hear that you had a good cruise.

I carried a 6pak of pop onto the ship. I did see someone with a full 12 pak and I don't think they had a problem either. As far as bringing on pop/juice from the ports, I can't answer that.

How is the food? Food temp?
MDR food is okay. The meal temperatures have been inconsistent. MY DW couldn't get a hot baked potato if her life depended on it.

As far as the Lido deck food, the made to order foods like the deli sandwiches and pizza were exceptional. I noticed that they wouldn't serve pizza that has been sitting around but would put in a new pie to bake. We all enjoyed the oriental lunch buffet.

The eggs/omelettes were excellent for breakfast, but today the bacon was very greasy (I prefer my bacon to be on the crisp side).

Overall, I'd say the food quality has gone downhill somewhat since our last Carnival cruise.

However, I have enjoyed it and don't want to return to Tampa in the morning.

Joe

Archived