Just booked the Breeeeeeeze!!! :)

laurenpie

Hi!

I've just booked today on the Carnival Breeze for November next year for the Transatlantic.. & I'm SO excited. :D

We are coming over from Australia next year, heading to the US first for a couple of weeks where we'll have a bit of a travel around, do some sort of cruise out of Florida (we're yet to decide which one!), then hop on over to Spain to do the Transatlantic.

Here is hoping that the next year fly's by!

.... Only 368 days :)

Hi!

I've just booked today on the Carnival Breeze for November next year for the Transatlantic.. & I'm SO excited. :D

We are coming over from Australia next year, heading to the US first for a couple of weeks where we'll have a bit of a travel around, do some sort of cruise out of Florida (we're yet to decide which one!), then hop on over to Spain to do the Transatlantic.

You've got the right idea about a vacation! Congratulations on your booking.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi!

Hey Lauren - come join your fellow cruisers - already chatting and making plans for the BREEZE TA!!! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1409264

Archived