Pearl in Cozumel - Dock or Tender?

yhdmommy

Just curious - does the Pearl dock or tender in Cozumel? My e-docs say anchor but cruise ship schedule for Cozumel says dock. Wondering if anybody is recently off the Pearl and can let me know.

Thanks.

My edocs say the same thing for the 13th. Let's hope NCL is wrong. I believe the Star and the Spirit are there the same day. One of us may have to tender. It may be the Pearls week.

Only the Spirit and Star docked at the usual NCL pier today

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Webcam

My edocs say the same thing for the 13th. Let's hope NCL is wrong. I believe the Star and the Spirit are there the same day. One of us may have to tender. It may be the Pearls week.

Only the Spirit and Star docked at the usual NCL pier today

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Webcam

A couple of weeks ago the Star and Spirit docked at Punta Langosta (downtown) and the Pearl docked at the International Pier.

Our e-docs tell us the same thing for our cruise to Coz on 12/9. We have done both in the past, but I think once it was after the hurricane damaged the piers. We have 8 ships in port the day we arrive, so I'm wondering if that's why they say we will tender, since we don't arrive until 10 am. We'll be the 2nd to the last ship to arrive.

Please keep us posted when you get back. It sure would be nice to walk off the Pearl!!! Good Luck!

Being at International saved us a few bucks on taxi fare to Nachi Cocom.

Oh, how was Nachi? I've heard good things and we are going when we sail on the Pearl Thanksgiving week because there are 8 ships in port that day = 23,000 cruisers!! Yikes!

Oh, how was Nachi? I've heard good things and we are going when we sail on the Pearl Thanksgiving week because there are 8 ships in port that day = 23,000 cruisers!! Yikes!

Nachi Cocom is a wonderful relaxing day especially when there are a large number of ships in port. Remember to make your reservations early as this little gem is getting more and more well known and they only take the first 100 reservations.

Nachi Cocom is a wonderful relaxing day especially when there are a large number of ships in port. Remember to make your reservations early as this little gem is getting more and more well known and they only take the first 100 reservations.

We've been booked since August...a nice relaxing day will be just what we need at the end of our week!

Just curious - does the Pearl dock or tender in Cozumel? My e-docs say anchor but cruise ship schedule for Cozumel says dock. Wondering if anybody is recently off the Pearl and can let me know.

Thanks.

Hopefully, you will be docked but if there are a lot of ships in port, you could very well be tendered. I hope it is not the latter. It wasn't our ship's turn that week to get a berth. Absolute nightmare going and coming back.

Archived