Coffee card update

more cruises

The reason why I posted the email from Princess UK. Is because people said that nothing had ever been put in writing relating to the unlimited freshly brewed coffee. Whereby my email clearly states it does and apparently everyone should have received the same wording when purchasing the coffee card.

On the Emerald last week the coffee card was marked with the cruise's info and Kathie explained to me that the free hot tea (Revolution brand, yum!) And coffee were only for this cruise. The punches would still be honored after that cruise, but we managed to use all of them anyway. :) my hubby, who isn't a coffee drinker, said it was probably the best value on the ship.

Sent on my Droid using Tapatalk

The reason why I posted the email from Princess UK. Is because people said that nothing had ever been put in writing relating to the unlimited freshly brewed coffee. Whereby my email clearly states it does and apparently everyone should have received the same wording when purchasing the coffee card.
Does the wording say just "unlimited free coffee" or does it say something like "unlimited free coffee on this and every future Princess cruise"? In other words, the soda sticker is for unlimited soda but it's implied that it's unlimited only for the cruise you're on. If it says "unlimited free coffee", that implies the same, i.,e., for the cruise you're on.

On the Emerald last week the coffee card was marked with the cruise's info and Kathie explained to me that the free hot tea (Revolution brand, yum!) And coffee were only for this cruise. The punches would still be honored after that cruise, but we managed to use all of them anyway. :) my hubby, who isn't a coffee drinker, said it was probably the best value on the ship.

Sent on my Droid using Tapatalk

I've read posts about possibly having different number of specialty drinks cards such as 5, 10 or 15. Did they have more limited punch cards available or only the 15 punch card?

Archived