Coffee card

stoneharborlady

I drink lots of regular coffee, not much in the way of specialty drinks, except for the cold vanilla bean frappuchino (as made by Starbucks). Are these offered with the coffee card?

Most types of specialty coffee drinks are offered & it's less expensive than buying individually. A 15 punch card currently costs about $32 (includes 15% tip) plus unlimited brewed coffee at the International Cafe/Lobby Bar. Some are okay with the reconstituted coffee served elsewhere, some with the brewed & others bring Starbucks VIA...it's a matter of each person's taste. If you purchase a coffee card, there's a coupon in each cabin to get a nice insulated Princess mug for free.

Here's a link to a discussion about changes to the coffee card which appear to be coming soon:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1513049

I am a very big coffe drinker as well, I was fine with the coffee that I received from room service and I drink my coffe black, so i am a true coffee drinker. I do not drink the foo foo coffee but my wife will on occasion so she just purchases it when she wants one. I also have purchased coffe from the IC when we were there at night, but trust me it is not a big deal this coffee card thing, you wont believe how this could be such a big topic on these threads after you cruise

My question is though, do they serve FROZEN coffee specialties, or just hot ones?

When I previously posted that they have most types of specialty coffee drinks that included FROZEN ones. ;)

I didn't answer your specific type of drink you want, cold vanilla bean frappuchino, because I don't know if they make it but they do make my wife's mocha frappuchino either frozen or on ice. :)

Archived