What exact time of day can you book

HOTROD1

Entertainment and speciality restaurants? I know it's 45 days out but what time of day does the NCL web site allow you to you to book reservations? We are going on the Epic and we are 45 days out tomorrow. Also which time zone. No help when I called NCL.

Thanks in advance.

The NCL lady told me she was in AZ and they adjust their work schedules to match Miami time. So I don't know if reservations opens up on AZ time zone, Florida time zone beginning at midnight or noon. My husband and I are trying to book dinner/entertainment for our group of 12 and want to get the same times/shows for everyone.

The NCL lady told me she was in AZ and they adjust their work schedules to match Miami time. So I don't know if reservations opens up on AZ time zone, Florida time zone beginning at midnight or noon. My husband and I are trying to book dinner/entertainment for our group of 12 and want to get the same times/shows for everyone.

when you call up the 800 NCL number, you call gets re-routed to the nearest call center thats not connected to the direct NCL HQ

Entertainment and speciality restaurants? I know it's 45 days out but what time of day does the NCL web site allow you to you to book reservations? We are going on the Epic and we are 45 days out tomorrow. Also which time zone. No help when I called NCL.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Hotrod,

I was able to book at 6 am eastern time day 45. Have a great cruise!

Archived