Blog.....Grand Mediterranean/Black Sea on HAL Prinsendam

Kween Karen

I had pretty much decided not to blog my next trip. This decision was met with an uproar by my family and friends SOOOOOO here it goes again.

I WILL be blogging this fantastic voyage:

http://mediterranean.kweenkaren.com/

This trip is going to be very port intensive so I am going to do a less extensive blog and I am sure, though there will be a post for every day, that I will not be able to keep up with posting on a daily basis while I am gone. I spend so many hours a day on this project and I don't want to miss any of the activities this time.....I have missed many onboard activities before.

Anyway.....if you are interested....follow along....and just be patient with me please!

Karen

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm about halfway through your blog and loving it! Such a great account of your trip. My fiancé and I are sailing the Med in September and this has me pumped!

Lissette

Hope you hae read it all by now.....glad you enjoyed it!

Karen, your blog is AMAZING!! What a fabulous cruise - someday I hope to do one that long!! My husband and I are doing our longest next year at 12 days! ;)

I also LOVE how you brought your mom along and photographed her at all of your special destinations! What a neat idea - my mom never traveled alot in her life and she always loved that I have that "wanderlust" - I should bring a little mom along for our Mediterranean cruise!

I'm looking forward to going back and reading your older blogs. You have such a fun and informative way of presenting everything!

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice blog & pix...

I had pretty much decided not to blog my next trip. This decision was met with an uproar by my family and friends SOOOOOO here it goes again.

I WILL be blogging this fantastic voyage:

http://mediterranean.kweenkaren.com/

This trip is going to be very port intensive so I am going to do a less extensive blog and I am sure, though there will be a post for every day, that I will not be able to keep up with posting on a daily basis while I am gone. I spend so many hours a day on this project and I don't want to miss any of the activities this time.....I have missed many onboard activities before.

Anyway.....if you are interested....follow along....and just be patient with me please!

Karen

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived