Lots of Photos From Norwegian Star Tour!

DarthGrady

I love the look of this suite. thanks so much for putting up the photos. My parents are considering a cruise on the Star next year and I want them to have a fabulous trip. Do you happen to know what suite this is as I would love to show them these photos? They are brilliant. Thanks again.

Sorry, but I don't have the travel agent paperwork they gave out that tour anymore.

A few years late, but thanks!

No problem! :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I love the look of this suite. thanks so much for putting up the photos. My parents are considering a cruise on the Star next year and I want them to have a fabulous trip. Do you happen to know what suite this is as I would love to show them these photos? They are brilliant. Thanks again.

That would be cabin #12002, Category SA - Deluxe Owner's Suite - Deck 12, fwd, starboard side.

This is one of the newer suites onboard the Star created in the space left behind by the old Spinnaker Lounge on Deck 12. The Spinnaker Lounge was moved to Deck 7 a few years ago.

Edited by triptolemus

Thanks DarthGrady and triptolemus. I will let my parents know which cabin it is. They are still deciding and trying to stay on budget. ;) thanks for the great photos and awesome info. I love this site and all the people here. So glad I found it. :)

Thanks DarthGrady and triptolemus. I will let my parents know which cabin it is. They are still deciding and trying to stay on budget. ;) thanks for the great photos and awesome info. I love this site and all the people here. So glad I found it. :)

Grady....thanks so much. Beautiful ship and beautiful pics. Makes me want to sail her.

Thanks, glad you all enjoyed it!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk