Lots of Photos From Norwegian Star Tour!

DarthGrady

Grady, great pictures of the Star...You definitely did not go overboard! They are jealous they didn't take all those great pictures:) We're contemplating the 14 Night Star Repo in Oct. 2012....Good photos of eateries, etc.

Any other valuable info you'd like to share, I'd love to read it. How was the food most times in the MDR? Buffet? Shows?

Thanks again and in advance.

Safe sails always and keep taking lots of pictures;)

Sorry, this was just a travel agent tour that my wife took me on. I didn't get to try any of the cruise stuff.

Thanks so much! I can't wait for my cruise. Pictures always help hold me over.

I especially appreciate the photos of the interior staterooms. We almost always stay in an interior, but these look particularly small. Did they feel especially small?

Thanks again!

Thanks so much! I can't wait for my cruise. Pictures always help hold me over.

I especially appreciate the photos of the interior staterooms. We almost always stay in an interior, but these look particularly small. Did they feel especially small?

Thanks again!

They were a little smaller than what I have been in on Carnival and RCI (except Monarch). But it was not so much that I would be uncomfortable. There was enough room to fully walk around the bed, and the bathroom was really nice. I liked that they all had sliding doors in the shower instead of curtains.

Thanks Grady. We're fairly Loyal Royals that have chosen to branch out in March and try the Epic, we did the Sky this year and liked it. I have also toured a few NCL ships and really like the design and feel!

Yes, I liked the design as well. I felt that their decor was somewhere between Royal and Carnival. Almost a mixture of Royal's elegant contemporary and Carnival's funky and festive styles.

I think that once we hit D+ on RCI we will be branching out again and trying other lines.

Edited by DarthGrady