THURSDAY WEIGH-IN - April 7, 2005

GinandAl

Belle is away and asked someone to start this, so here I go!

I'll be first and hope that everyone that follows has a scale that was kinder than mine was!! (I know, I know, it's my own fault :p )

I'm up 1 lb. from March 24th, the start of this new pledge. I didn't weigh last Thursday.

Good Luck Everyone!

Ginny :)

I promised Belle that I would post on this thread even though I'm maintaining now.

I'm a Stay-the-samer for the week. I hit my goal weight at the beginning of July, so for 9 months I'm holding on to my goal weight. I've lost a total of 20+ pounds and 6 dress sizes. Right now I'm concentrating on toning up for my cruise in May.

Yes, it is harder to maintain that it was to lose the weight!! :D

Lynn

I'm not weighing this week. I'm still down total of 6 lbs. I cruise in 11 days. If I can keep that 6 off, hey, at least I lost that. I'm going to try very hard to not gain too much. I've never been on a cruise for 12 days.

So, at next Thursday's weigh-in I hope to still be down that 6 lbs.

Have a good week.

Good Morning Everyone, Well I am up 1/2 pound (141) which I do not think is really all that bad. This week I stopped weighing daily and had not been on the scale since last Thursday. Plus I have been eating a lot more.

I am down just over 50 pounds since January 2004 and would like to loose another 10 but it is really not that important. I am wearing 8 and 10's and feel good about myself for being 50. So you might say I am kind of on the maintaining thing too. I still exercise every single day. I took a Pilates class on our cruise last month and have added some of what I learned to what I do every morning.

Lynn, Good for you!!! I totally agree that maintaining can be harder because it is so easy to get back into old routines, eating what we should not on a constant basis and not exercising. Keep up the good work.

The main thing is to stay accountable for what you weigh at least once a week. That is why I like to report in.:)

I hit weight goal at the end of last pledge, so I hadn't been doing weigh-in. That was obviously a big mistake since I am now up 1.5.

Linda, welcome back to the boards. I haven't seen you in a long time. How are your DDs. Are you a grandmother yet?

Rose

Archived