What Is Up With Carnival's Website?

I'm having the same problem. It was scheduled to be down Friday night into Saturday; that was posted on the TA website. But it should be working tonight. I know a lot of the information in bookings, like phone numbers, have been wrong. Maybe they are trying to fix that problem. Hopefully it will be ready soon.

It's still not working. Grrrrr :cool:

I am right there with you all!:mad: waiting...........and waiting...............:confused:

I cruise thursday and am trying to double check everything:(

Same trouble here. The website has been hijacked by a canoe rental in Canada. Those Canucks are crafty!:rolleyes::D

Their website is honestly one of the most counterintuitive, glitchy sites I've ever dealt with. When I spoke with tech support once, they told me it's only designed to work properly with Internet Explorer. What is this, 1996???

It doesn't even work with IE most of the time. Please don't ask them to design the site so it works with multiple browsers:eek:

Bill

My husband vanished from our reservation... Called:confused: got no where. Last nite checked boarding passes hubby's is there(although he still doesn't show on reserv) ,mine says incomplete but won't let me do anything... Very frustrated we leave Dec. 3rd.

Let's see. I believe there have only been about a dozen threads, or more, regarding this in the past 24 hours. :rolleyes:

But let's not actually read any of those! Let's all panic and start yet another thread. Sheesh.

I've had absolutely no problems accessing my booking, and every time I've seen yet another new thread about it, I've gone online to make sure my booking was OK. All the info is there and has been all along. I can still print everything except the FunPass (I sail Saturday), but I printed that as soon as it was completed.

If you're sailing soon and haven't printed your docs, I guess I would simply ask "why not?" Why leave it until the last minute, then freak when you can't access them?

OK, that was really just a rhetorical question. :p

Archived