Aqua Class question?????

floridacruisers

This mysterious pillow menu is supposed to be available in concierge class as well but our cabin steward on our last cruise seemed to have no idea what I was talking about when I asked for it. After some prodding, I asked for a more firm memory foam type pillow and was able to get it. I never actually saw any kind of "menu" like I have at some hotels that describe what options are available and what each one is best suited for.

Leaving on the Silhouette in a few weeks so will be curious if I can find the mysterious pillow menu this time since it's a brand new ship.

If I do see it, I promise to take a picture of it and post it here somewhere

LOL :rolleyes:

In AQ, there was a navy blue ring binder with the details of the special services for that class, either on or in the desk or in the magazine rack built into the side of cabinet. Just like a guest services book found in hotel rooms. Special AQ programming is found on the TV menu. Have often read complaints here about lack of some amenities when they are in obvious places if one takes the time to read. Photos of the guest services book would be helpful. Have a great cruise.

We were in AQ on the Solstice. The pillow menu was a joke. We asked the room attendant the first day about the pillow menu and he pointed to all the pillows on the sofa and said "They are all there, use anyone that you like." It wasn't as if you had a menu to choose hard, soft, feathers, foam and etc.

Looking back at that cruise he wasn't much help at all because any time we asked a question he made us feel as if we were begging for something that we weren't entitled to.

The ring binder with the expanded breakfast and pillow menu was in our CC cabin as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We only found the expanded breakfast menu in our binder. But our bed had different kinds of pillows on it already, we were each able to find one we liked.

Archived