How Can I Get Copies of Portraits from October cruise?

kentuckyluckyguy

I've scanned, and printed copies at CVS with no problems. I've also been told by a Walgreens employee, that Carnival has issued permission to Walgreens to copy the photos, although, at another Walgreens store, they said they knew nothing about that? Bottom line is, it's "hit or miss", so head off to your local drugstore, and the worst that can happen, is they say NO,,,they can't reprint 'em. I'd bet you won't have any problem finding a way to copy the prints.

"SKY"

I would avoid walmart. I know they are now requiring releases on pictures " that look like they could be pro" So if you have a good eye and take good shots they may require a release.

All you need to do is print that release form out (link posted above) & take with you.........

(Edit... oops, just saw the same info posted above!)

I would avoid walmart. I know they are now requiring releases on pictures " that look like they could be pro" So if you have a good eye and take good shots they may require a release.

kbmeow is right about possibly being asked for a release even for your own photos.

I wanted to make some copies of pictures of my grandchildren, that my son took, with his own camera. My son is a professional videographer, and his training and skill shows in his photos. Walmart refused to let me make the copies even though the originals did not have the copyright mark. They said that they were "clearly professional" photos, and they could not allow it. They acted like I was lying when I tried to explain.

I was angry, to say the least, but I eventually went to another store that was not a particular.

I don't do this very often, but I like someone else who has already mentioned, have copied my picture/s from my printer, and they have turned out good. This saves a lot of time, if you don't want to go to Walmart, Walgreen, etc.

I have seen this suggestiion, and thought it was a good one, but haven't tried it as yet. It is a little risky:eek:, but if you are very good with your camera, and don't want to purchase all the "expensive":mad: pictures, you could take your camera, and take a picture of it. Normally I purchase most of the pictures, or do without them.

Yes they are, I have gotten that speal from them several times. I no longer have prints of my photographs made there, because of this.

Archived