Hypnotist

Water Princess

This is a very long shot but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Last year on the Ocean Princess we saw an amazing hypnotist one night. He was fantastic. The following day was at sea and he held a seminar about "negativity" and over coming fears etc. The entire room was filled...standing room only. And every one was participating. I'm usually a non-believer but....

He actually helped one woman overcome her fear of elevators. It was remarkable.

He was selling his cd/dvd of course and they sold out instantly. I took down his name but have since lost it! Does anyone remember this person? I have some one I'd love to give a copy to for the holidays.

Thanks in advance!

This is a very long shot but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Last year on the Ocean Princess we saw an amazing hypnotist one night. He was fantastic. The following day was at sea and he held a seminar about "negativity" and over coming fears etc. The entire room was filled...standing room only. And every one was participating. I'm usually a non-believer but....

He actually helped one woman overcome her fear of elevators. It was remarkable.

He was selling his cd/dvd of course and they sold out instantly. I took down his name but have since lost it! Does anyone remember this person? I have some one I'd love to give a copy to for the holidays.

Thanks in advance!

Could it be Tim Triplett

We got off the Crown 12/3 and there was a hypnotist on board. It was Tim Triplett and in addition to his evening shows, he did a session during the day on "Hypnosis Revealed: Learn the Secrets of Hypnosis- Lose weight, stop smoking and get rid of stress pain."

Last year on the Ocean Princess we saw an amazing hypnotist one night. ]

Tim Triplett did show and seminar on the Crown Princess last week (Nov. 26th - Dec. 3rd)

I hope they have the hypnotist on board next month. DD was hypnotized a long time ago during a show and she was hilarious. Never remembered a thing either.

They have tried to hypnotize me 3 or 4 times and I have never been able to go under.

http://www.terranceb.ca/

Terrance B was born in England but came to Canada when he was 13 and, therefore, has a delightful accent. I went to 3 of his lectures last month on the NCL Epic and I bought his flash drive for $125 because it contains all of his books and CD's.

A fantastic speaker and hypnotist, he has all different packages for as little as $25 - books, CD's, and the flash drive.

Take a look at his website. It is working well for me.

:D;):D:cool::D

We saw a hypnotist on DH's very first cruise on the Explorer back in '02. He was absolutely hilarious (his name escapes me, however). Never thought he'd be able to pull something like this off in a huge theater, but it worked. Would love to see another hypnotist on our upcoming cruise on the Crown in April. :)

***Just found his name: Flip Orley- no idea if he's still around or not...

http://www.terranceb.ca/motivator.cfm

I forgot Julie, his wife. She helps him by selling the products. A lovely couple.

Three words best describe Terrance B’s performances, fun, fun, fun! His mind-blowing stage shows are big on amazement, big on participation and big on laughter.

Internationally acclaimed entertainer, facilitator, and corporate motivator. His high-energy shows are tailored to perfection ensuring audiences have the most fun ever, being astonished, inspired and totally mesmerized.

ENTERTAINER

Terrance the Entertainer creates a spellbinding combination of humor, illusion and wonderment. His mesmerizing show captivates the disbelievers and engages everyone with laughter.

MOTIVATOR - Terrance the Motivator uses his fascinating power of suggestion to stimulate employees to effectively follow their goals and achieve the impossible – which has a positive affect on the bottom line.

FACILITATOR - Terrance the Facilitator can help you manage the stress of day-to-day living, change your eating habits or enhance your ability to focus by providing the assistance you need to succeed.

As well as being an accomplished stage hypnotist, Terrance is also a Certified Hypnotherapist.

Terrance’s extensive formal training in the fields of Hypnotherapy coupled with years of appearing in front of thousands of live audiences, make him uniquely qualified to share these life enhancing techniques with you through an informative 45-minute engagement.

In addition to his award-winning entertainment, Terrance also speaks at over 50 events a year on the topics of "weight loss" and “Sales” for sales professionals. Terrance has helped thousands of people to improve their lives through his seminars; he now tours internationally over 10 month of the year.

Many event planners find that booking Terrance to perform in the evening and then speak the next morning is a cost effective way of enhancing their event. And of course, every presentation is uniquely tailored to fit the goals of your organization.

After 2 years of fine-tuning his weigh loss program he decided it was time to travel North America with his hypnosis shows and seminars and to concentrate on helping other people to live their dreams as he has.

The Think and Be Thin Seminar:

This program is the result of Terrance’s lifelong passion in uncovering the secrets of why people have trouble losing weight and keeping it off. His groundbreaking new program “Think and Be Thin” will not only help you lose weight it will help you stay lean and fit.

That was over two years ago. Since then, Terrance has toured nonstop, headlining and consistently filling seats at corporate events, fairs and colleges with his shows and seminars. Over 200,000 people have now seen Terrance live. He is committed to helping people reach their goals, transform their lives, and live their dreams by tapping into the power of their own subconscious minds.

Look for upcoming FREE wellness seminars.

Check out my NEW Think and Be Thin program. Or download a brouchure here

Archived