Sitting on Oasis waiting to do our 1st B2B turnaround

Aprille

Had a great first week on Oasis. Loved, loved, LOVED the upgrade to a CLS on the first leg. :D Only downside to the upgrade is having to change cabins for next week. But, hey, I'll suffer the consequences of the upgrade fairy anytime. ;)

Last week was first cruise as D+ and first cruise in a true suite. Feel free to ask any questions about that aspect of the cruise (although right now the lines are a little blurred at the distinction between the two).

We didn't do any shows as we did them all last year when we cruised on Oasis with my parents. We had some rough seas on Sunday and Monday after leaving Nassau so I'm pretty sure any Aqua Theater shows and ice shows were cancelled and rescheduled because of that but since we weren't doing the shows didn't pay too close attention.

Did the All Access Tour (behind the scenes - Aqua Theater, Galley, Provisions, Bridge, Helipad (which is not accessible to the public on Oasis) and a lot of the crew area including I-95, Heli-Bar, Garden Cafe (crew equivalent of the Windjammer). VERY cool tour. Not sure if it's only available for suite guests or if it includes D+ and above also.

Okay, if you have any questions, ask away. Since we had such a nice cabin, I didn't get out much but have been on the ship before and will be on all next week. So I'll try to find out what you want to know! :)

My extended family is going to be onboard the Oasis for the Dec 31 cruise! First time for my parents.....on any cruise. I think they will be totally dazzled. Any special secrets that you would like to share with your avid readers.......?

Had a great first week on Oasis. Loved, loved, LOVED the upgrade to a CLS on the first leg. :D Only downside to the upgrade is having to change cabins for next week. But, hey, I'll suffer the consequences of the upgrade fairy anytime. ;)

A B2B is wonderful on the Oasis! Love the two different itineraries. We too had to change cabins, but it ended up being a breeze. Just watch yourself this week...you will occasionally catch yourself heading to your former cabin! :eek: or maybe that was just us. We'd be heading one way and have to turn around. We got a laugh out of it anyway!

Happy sailing!

Loved your CLS pictures. I'd missed that Facebook post because we were still rocking and rolling on our Rock Legends Charter cruise on the Liberty. There are 15 still available for our April Allure cruise, so I am hoping for an upgrade too. (A girl can dream, right?) The pictures of the Junior Suites look very nice too so I am betting that you have a wonderful second week as well. It will be interesting to hear you tell us where the gold card got you that you weren't able to access this week though.

I knew there was some sort of all access tour that you could pay for. Were you offered one for free?

Archived