Canvas Portraits

skivoodoo

I have not purchased one.

It looked like someone in the photo line next to me did.

They gave them a form to fill out with their mailing address.

Princess doesn't print the canvas they pay another company who prints it and ships it to your home.

Has anyone ever bought the canvas portrait? I'm thinking of nit as a gift for someone. Do they ship it? Or is it easily transported on an airplane? Thanks for any advice!
It's probably cheaper and more convenient to bring the photo home and have it put on canvas locally. Check your local photo stores and even Walgreens or Walmart for their pricing before leaving home.

Has anyone ever bought the canvas portrait? I'm thinking of nit as a gift for someone. Do they ship it? Or is it easily transported on an airplane? Thanks for any advice!

Yes, I bought the canvas portrait in 2009 of our Grandchildren while on-board the Emerald Princess. It was done beautifully! It was mailed to our home (rolled up) and I had it framed locally.

The reason I purchased it on the Emerald was that they would not allow me to purchase individual photos in the digital form unless I bought this package. Other ships have different Photo packages.

Our avatar, taken on our 30th wedding anniversary cruise off the aft balcony of our suite, is what we had made into a 20x24 canvas. We had it shipped on a mount, not framed and it hangs in our living room.

Very pleased with the result. It looks great, appears to be of high quality and arrived about a week after we got home in its own shipping box.

I purchased a canvas on Ruby Princess a few years ago. The photographer took some casual shots of the four of us walking on deck as we were leaving Jamaica. The price was reasonable. I had the canvas wrapped around the wood frame giving it the "frameless" look. It was very securely packed and shipped home for us.

It is above the mantle and I truly love it!

Archived