Gobble, Gobble, Thanksgiving on the Miracle Review!

momonthego17

I wonder if a Guy Fieri burger bar will be added, like on Liberty? I've heard they are da bomb!

I don' t think they are getting the Guy burgers but if they do, I will be right there to try one :)

Well written review and wonderful pictures. What a lovely family.

We are cruising on Liberty in Jan. and can't wait. Thanks for helping us pass the time with visions of fun.

Thanks misstopgun! I appreciate your kind words. I am looking forward to our cruise on Liberty next Thanksgiving. The additions of Guy Fieri's burger joint, Blue Iguana & Red Frog bars and the big screen on lido will be great to try out! I hope you write a review after your cruise!

Were there a lot of kids on your cruise? I thought on Thanksgiving there would be.:confused:

I did see quite a few kids, but it never seemed like an issue. My DDs had a fun time with the other kids in Camp Carnival but overall, I didn't feel over run by crazy children:D, just my own:eek:.

87 days and counting until my day at sea on the Miracle .... thanks for sharing your family vacation with all of us.

Surpisingly, you even made working out in the a.m. sound like 'part of the plan' and fairly 'easy' .... hmmm, maybe with your attitude, myself, DH and DD will go walk or go to the gym early.

Your pictures were great and you have a beautiful family! Happy Holidays to all of you!

Great review Bethany! We did enjoy the Miracle...thought there would be lots of kids following the Thanksgiving weekend, but there weren't.

Thanks Payd! We saw kids, but most were pretty well behaved. I have to say the hot tubs were popular with the little rugrats:D! I'm glad you enjoyed my review!

87 days and counting until my day at sea on the Miracle .... thanks for sharing your family vacation with all of us.

Surpisingly, you even made working out in the a.m. sound like 'part of the plan' and fairly 'easy' .... hmmm, maybe with your attitude, myself, DH and DD will go walk or go to the gym early.

Your pictures were great and you have a beautiful family! Happy Holidays to all of you!

Thanks cruzin2paradise09! 87 days to wait is sooooo much better than my 300+ days, I'm jealous!

I love getting an early start to my cruise day. You can sleep when you're home! Not too many people are up and it seems like you have the ship to yourself. Ordering room service breakfast the night before gets a little "gas in your engine" to get you going.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!

Have a great cruise!!

I read in your review that you have the recipe for WCMC. Could you post it please?

Here it is, enjoy!!

Warm Chocolate Melting Cake

Served on Carnival’s ships

4 servings

Ingredients:

6 oz. Dark Chocolate

6 oz. Butter

4 Eggs (at room temperature)

1.5 oz. Sugar

2 oz. Flour

Directions:

Melt the chocolate and butter. Mix the eggs and sugar and whisk for few minutes, add flour. Add the egg mixture to the warm, melted chocolate and mix. Pour into a greased mold. Bake directly in the oven at 390 degrees F for 14 minutes. Serve with ice cream and fruit garnish.

Did they serve turkey on Thanksgiving? Was it good? Thanks!

Funny you should ask, I am cooking turkey right now for Christmas dinner! I have to say, my turkey is better than Carnival's, but I'm not cooking for thousands of passengers. My 9 year old Sky was happy with it. I thought it was fine (and I didn't have to cook or clean up:D) but I'm glad we had other choices for Thanksgiving dinner.

Merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived