Gobble, Gobble, Thanksgiving on the Miracle Review!

momonthego17

I see you're ready for another Thanksgiving cruise with the family. Please post another review when you return. I really enjoyed reading your first one. :)

Thanks 4hunters! I'm glad you enjoyed my review. I am planning on a review soon after we are back. We leave tomorrow for Miami!!:D

Looks like your cruise is less than a month away. Have a blast!!

• 1 month later...

Its funny to me that this was bumped back to the top. This review is the one that made me decide to sign up for the Chef's Table on our first cruise back in November 2012. Kamlesh was the head chef on the Splendor at the time and hosted our meal as well. It was wonderful!

I was sitting here getting ready to research the Miracle because its moving out to the west coast and though, ohh look a Miracle review right here at the top, then when the pics started looking familiar I had to show my wife the pics and she immediately recognized Kamlesh!

Now if only that same cabin wasn't already booked!

Its funny to me that this was bumped back to the top. This review is the one that made me decide to sign up for the Chef's Table on our first cruise back in November 2012. Kamlesh was the head chef on the Splendor at the time and hosted our meal as well. It was wonderful!

I was sitting here getting ready to research the Miracle because its moving out to the west coast and though, ohh look a Miracle review right here at the top, then when the pics started looking familiar I had to show my wife the pics and she immediately recognized Kamlesh!

Now if only that same cabin wasn't already booked!

I have done the same thing..reading a review and realizing that I'd read it before! I'm so glad that my review helped you decide to do Chef's Table! It was truly a highlight of our cruise.

Cabin 6232 is such a find. I hope someday we will be able to book another "balcony of doom"!

• 5 weeks later...
Hi wmowan8485!

We loved the Miracle as well and would love to cruise on her again, but I hear she is going to the West Coast:mad:! Guess I need to find a new favorite!

They're basically doing a switch a roo. The Splendor and Miracle are swapping places. I cruised on the Splendor back in November and absolutely LOVED it...

Archived