Cruise Songs??

Hi! Just back from NOS and going to do a CD for some of the group of songs so looking for some help out there of songs that you can thing of that stuck out while you were on board-ie: YMCA, Celebration, Feeling Hot Hot Hot...!!

Thanks!

"Angel of the Morning"- is that it? The new one though... I can't think of the name of the group- but it has that "Caribbean" sound to it. I turn the radio up whenever it comes on.... I need to get a CD of some songs that will get me in the "cruising mood"- not that I need any help- :p Just getting ready for the AOS in August!!!

Happy Sailing Gang!!!

AOS in...

Shaggy sings "Angel of the Morning."

This just dates me. I've never heard of Shaggy and when I saw the question who sings "Angel of the Morning", all I could think of was Juice Newton (definitely wrong song and wrong era).

Heres our list:

Crusin, Sea Cruise, Love Boat theme, Love Affair theme, Hot Hot Hot,

Come Sail Away, Red Red Wine, the various songs from the movie Out to Sea,

Electric Slide, Dollar Song, RCCL Lust for Life, Sailing, By the Sea, Funky Nassau, Ol Mexico, Key Largo, Caribbean Queen, Kokomo, Christmas on Christmas Island, Margaritaville,Yellowbird, and my husband says the song Smooth because we dance in the Disco.

Brenda and Bob

Diamond C & A

Peoria, AZ

Wow-you guys have a lot. There is another one that they played in the disco quite a bit Cha Cha Slide which the family liked, Let's Get Loud, Stayin' Alive. Keep them coming! There is another one that we've been trying to think of that they played a few times at the shows in the Royal Promenade but we don't know the name......it's up beat and all we can remember is the saying "whoa whoa hey hey"......anyone know this one??

Archived