Does NCL always mail luggage tags and when

The Hoff

It might depend on how far ahead you booked but they are generally mailed about 45 days before your cruise. We received ours in our welcome aboard packet about 15 days ago. You should be able to find some to print with your edocs on MyNCL or follow the link you probably received to the edocs in your email. If you print them just reinforce them with clear tape.

Just got my packet yesterday and we're 45 days out. Our next cruise will be one of the few where we're flying to the cruise port. If you haven't thought of it, it's been suggested that we apply the tags AFTER we get our bags from the airline. If you put them on at home they might get removed at the airport if you're checking in a bag. Just a theought....

We leave in 1 week on cruise and haIt seems to be hit or missve not received luggage tags. All is ok when I check in online. Should I be concerned? I do not see a place to download them either.

It seems to be hit or miss. For our last cruise in Oct 2011 we did not receivre tags even though most people on our roll call had received theirs. We called NCL and they sent them overnight.

We leave in 1 week on cruise and have not received luggage tags. All is ok when I check in online. Should I be concerned? I do not see a place to download them either.

There should be a place on your e-ticket through your MyNCL account to click to print up luggage tags. They're quite flimsy so I suggest you put tape over them and then cut them out to make them stronger and bring a mini-stapler to staple them to your bag.

The luggage tags are generally sent 45 days prior to departure. If you book less than that then you may not receive them at all and have to use the printed ones from the e-ticket. :cool:

I am wondering if I will still get luggage tags mailed to me. I just booked for Feb 11th sailing. Do I wait or should I just print luggage tags off do you think?

We just received ours last week, and we booked months ago. I'd say there's a good chance you'll receive some in the mail. NCL will send you an email to let you know your "Welcome Packet" is on the way. :D

I know people who recently sailed on the Thomson Destiny and they got a travel documents and personal guide booklet. Can anyone tell me what to expect from NCL and when?

NCL will send a "Welcome Packet" which includes a nice booklet with information about your ship, your destinations and a few of the shore excursions. It will cover just about anything you'll need to know before you go, also. Tucked into the middle of the Packet will be your luggage tags pre-printed with all your info, your stateroom number and location.

Hope that helps! :)

We just received ours last week, and we booked months ago. I'd say there's a good chance you'll receive some in the mail. NCL will send you an email to let you know your "Welcome Packet" is on the way. :D

Thanks pepper! I will wait then & can always print them the week before I guess, if I need to!

NCL will send a "Welcome Packet" which includes a nice booklet with information about your ship, your destinations and a few of the shore excursions. It will cover just about anything you'll need to know before you go, also. Tucked into the middle of the Packet will be your luggage tags pre-printed with all your info, your stateroom number and location.

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks, I look forward to receiving the pack.

Does it matter if you don't recieve the pack from NCL in the mail?

I live in Australia, was going to call NCL direct (as its just cheaper for us as apposed to going with a travel agent), but with international mail it can take a little longer and didn't want to be waiting for something that may not arrive.

Does it matter if you don't recieve the pack from NCL in the mail?

I live in Australia, was going to call NCL direct (as its just cheaper for us as apposed to going with a travel agent), but with international mail it can take a little longer and didn't want to be waiting for something that may not arrive.

It is my experience that you will never receive anything from NCL here in Australia and everyone I know who has sailed with them says the same thing. I have always booked on line and never received a Welcome packet and when we went up a level in Latitudes nothing was ever received either.

There are quite a few things you will read about here that are not available to customers outside North America.

With Carnival, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean moving to Australia with bigger and better ships the Travel Agents are targeting those of us who they know cruise regularly. You should talk to one, there are some extraordinary deals out there.

Archived