Pre-Cruise Hotel for Eclipse

juneforreal

Hello All,

DH and I will be on the Eclipse Feb. 18th. We could use a suggestion for

a pre-cruise hotel. Preferably we would like something mid price and if possible with a free breakfast. A location with some shopping/restaurants

would be a plus. Thank you!

Hello All,

a pre-cruise hotel. Preferably we would like something mid price and if possible with a free breakfast. A location with some shopping/restaurants

Where is it sailing from?

There is a Holiday inn located on Biscayne Blvd. It is directly across the street from Bayside Market Place and it is very close to the Port of Miami. They don't offer s a shuttle to the ship but a cab only cost us about $10 fro 3 people. We could see our ship from the window of our room. The rooms were very nice and they had a great breakfast buffet in the morning which was included in our room price. We enjoyed our stay.

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/miami/miabb/hoteldetail

We stayed at the Hotel Intercontinetal 2 weeks ago and would recommend it highly. We got a great deal on last minute travel, but that was mid-December. May be more pricey in high season I'm sure.

no free breakfast and parking is pricey but that wasn't an issue for us. that view of Eclipse when we awoke on cruise morning was priceless!

See my review for photos and more information:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1533757

Hello All,

We will be on the Eclipse at the same time and have chosen the Hilton Miami Downtown again. It's a very nice hotel with all new renovated rooms and very close to the Bayside Marketplace.

You can book bay view rooms to watch "your ship" directly at the pier. You will find further details right here: http://www.hiltonmiamidowntown.com/

I wish you a fantastic cruise.

Archived