Bottle water: Can we bring out own?

CMAP

The reverse osomosis process is what the ship uses and furnish something very close to distilled water....far more pure than your bottles.

During the ships CDC inspections the ships water system is tested and is refelected in its score.

I bring a canteen and fill it in the bathroom sink, or water fountain. Never had a porblem

Question, what happens to all those dozens of water botttles you buy?

If you still think you HAVE to have your bottled water, then contact me as I have a limited supply of Magic Beans and still a few of those 100mpg carbuerators, for sale.

The reverse osomosis process is what the ship uses and furnish something very close to distilled water....far more pure than your bottles.

During the ships CDC inspections the ships water system is tested and is refelected in its score.

I bring a canteen and fill it in the bathroom sink, or water fountain. Never had a porblem

If you still think you HAVE to have your bottled water, then contact me as I have a limited supply of Magic Beans and still a few of those 100mpg carbuerators, for sale.

Sorry that you don't believe the fact that a Celebrity Fleet Engineer who works on the ships waters systems told us in a presentation that the reverse osmosis system does not remove all sodium and does leave the ship's water with higher sodium levels than most other drinking water. Perhaps you think the engineers in charge of the system don't understand it while you do? I'm also sorry you do not believe me, nor other cruisers I've met, who have issues with the ships water.

I am aware that this does not impact all cruisers, but it does effect many. I agree with you that bottled water is a waste and do not support its use unless there is no available alternative. I recommend using the ships tap water unless one determines, as I have, that they do have issues with it that bottled water cures.

On ships, they go through and sort ALL of the trash - recyclables are separated (glass, cans, plastic, etc..). They are MUCH more diligent about such things than the average home or business.

Tom

Archived