Shopping for new clothes (cruise and regular)

arhillbilly

I'll be out shopping for new clothes in the next few weeks. My house burnt to the ground on Dec 23. I had an angel watching over me...had left Thur night about 6 to go to TX to spend Christmas with the grand kids...fire dept got the call about 2:30am...at this time, no idea what caused the fire. I will be staying in my son's home (they live in AZ) until at least spring, then I will decide what I am going to do

Will be hitting Ross on the way back to Mammoth Spring tomorrow...:)

I am so sorry to hear that you lost everything. I hope you had insurance that covered all of the loss. Take advantage of this opportunity to start over with your wardrobe raise your self esteem a little bit. Properly fitted clothing can make a world of a difference in how you feel so take your time and find the right pieces instead of just settling for anything you think you need. Things happen for a reason, maybe this is a sign for a fresh begining in a new city for you. :)

So very sorry to hear about your losing your home. It has to be so devastating for you. Good you will be able to live with your son while you make decisions.

ALL best wishes for you..... and a few cyber hugs.

You are so lucky to have not been home at the time.

Thanks everyone. My son lives in AZ so I will be living into his vacant home. I did find me a couple of tops and a couple of dresses at Ross on the way home. I had clothes with me when I went to TX so I don't need to buy a lot......however need some things...will prob wait and buy more after I lose some more weight

Archived