Enchantment cruise 12/5-17/11

KarinaGW

At some point, I may or may not get a chance to actually sit down and write review of my cruise (which was fabulous (but we were home for like 2 days & had to go North for Christmas)), but if you want to look at pictures...here ya go. The first few days was REALLY about unwinding and even the first couple of island days were to places we had been before and I didn't really get into picture-taking until later. AND, this is only about 20% of my pix.

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30955081/1/enchantment%202011?h=d3a7a7

PS, for the record, on THIS Enchantment cruise in my Junior cabin (as a Diamond member), there were cute little bottles of shampoos and moisturizers & body soaps and what-not. If anyone has an questions, ask me.

What a great itinerary!

It was so much fun.

My only quibble is the 3-10 at San Juan. Doesn't give you much sight-seeing time which is pretty much why we went to Senor Frog's, got (unauthentic) drinks, salsa & guac and went back to enjoy a reasonably empty ship.

This was the first time I actually made it to Tortola after having it changed to something else twice previously. The Baths at Virgin Gorda were fascinating. It wasn't my favorite beach & I don't think I'll go there again, but it was certainly really cool to see.

It was so much fun.

My only quibble is the 3-10 at San Juan. Doesn't give you much sight-seeing time which is pretty much why we went to Senor Frog's, got (unauthentic) drinks, salsa & guac and went back to enjoy a reasonably empty ship.

This was the first time I actually made it to Tortola after having it changed to something else twice previously. The Baths at Virgin Gorda were fascinating. It wasn't my favorite beach & I don't think I'll go there again, but it was certainly really cool to see.

I was on the same cruise, and yes, wasn't it great! We were on the same trip to Virgin Gorda, I think. I have large chunks of a review written, but need to upload photos :) As you say,hectic with Xmas right after I got back to the UK on 20th.

I think we got to San Juan at 1 pm? I had time to get to the fort, explore for a couple of hours and get back to port before dark, certainly.

Look forward to reading your review!

David

I love the pictures. I left on the 17th of December and stayed in 7666. It looks like you had the same suite. Maybe I'm wrong but either way, the pictures are wonderful.

Yep 7666. Lovely cabin. Last time I was on Enchantment, I was in 7166 which was the mirror image. Totally spoiled by them 2.

Yep 7666. Lovely cabin. Last time I was on Enchantment, I was in 7166 which was the mirror image. Totally spoiled by them 2.

I originally booked 7166 but changed to 7666 after reading about the band in the lounge below being right under 7166. My question is, was the walk-closet the same size in 7166? I was told by the stateroom attendant that 7666 had the biggest closet out of all the aft suites on deck 7.

hey Karina..nice pix...you're still putting up with being aft above the lounge huh??:D;)

Glad you had a good time....and i'd rather be in SJ later than 7-1..THAT kinda stinks....

looking forward to the review...and i am headed to EN again in May.....with a bunch of crazy people! (and i am NOT over the bar!!):p

Great pictures! thanks for posting.

We have 7666 for our February sailing.

We have always had a aft JS on 8, not sure what the differences are other than the closet.

By any odd chance do you remember the name of state room attendant?

Great pictures! thanks for posting.

We have 7666 for our February sailing.

We have always had a aft JS on 8, not sure what the differences are other than the closet.

By any odd chance do you remember the name of state room attendant?

The stateroom attendant we had last week in 7666 was Thercha Byron. That was one of the best cabins I've been in on the Enchantment.

Thank you for posting all the pictures. We'll be sailing on the Enchantment for 12 nights in February. Did you by any chance bring back copies of the menus from the main dining room? Also, which nights were formal ones. We're trying to plan what nights would be good for a specialty restaurant.

Archived