new cruiseline ?

connyo

After 3 very enjoyable Carnival cruises, my DH and I tried a Princess cruise that was just the right itinerary for us. We really enjoyed Princess even more. It's just more relaxing. There are no bright colored neon lights or singing waiters in the dining rooms. We have since taken a total of 3 Princess cruises and are looking for our 4th. I feel like Goldilocks... Just right.

JMHO--We've sailed with Princess 3 times and Carnival once (but have a 2nd booked). We had a great time on Carnival but I think that Princess is more upscale, the food better, the decor is better, and the service incredible. I loved the Emerald and the Caribbean Princess. We sailed on the Carnival Pride last year and enjoyed the service, the food was good, and the bartenders excellent. :D We chose Carnival this time because Princess isn't offering the itinerary we wanted.

I think you can have a great time on any cruise but I think Princess (in our experience) was better overall. Hope this helps!

I enjoy trying different cruise lines. There are differences between the lines and some you like better then others. But it gives a new cruise experence, which is what I enjoy.

Have injoyed Carnival, if you want to step it up a notch, RCCL, HAL, PRINCESS, AND CELEBERTY. In that order. Imo.

Honestly after many cruises, my picks end up being more about the itinery I wish to go on, then the line. As I have enjoyed all.

Which ever you choose you will enjoy.

Happy Cruising!!!!

Archived