Oasis Deck 17 - Restricted Access?

Sorry to hijack but is Voyager the only class left with reserved seating actually at the pool?

Freedom class also.
Liberty didn't have reserved seating for suite guests in the tiered area on either side of the Pool Bar and Sky Bar on our last 2 sailings on her, but basically on top of the Sky Bar.

Liberty didn't have reserved seating for suite guests in the tiered area on either side of the Pool Bar and Sky Bar on our last 2 sailings on her, but basically on top of the Sky Bar.

Hmmm, now I am trying to remember for sure if Independence had it in the tiered seats or on top of the sky bar. Since reading your post I am starting to think it my have been on top of the sky bar also. I'll try to check my pictures later and see if I can figure it out.

I feel this type of behavior ( not you OP) is the result of being anonymous. If people were held responsible for their idiotic posts they'd be more circumspect in their comments. Don't you think?

People say plenty of things online that they would never say to your face. There are plenty of people at every forum who are busybodies and run from thread to thread preaching their ideas of topics of hand, and chastising others for their thoughts, opinions, questions, and decisions.

This place is no different.

I've been on message boards since the days of acoustic couplers being mandatory equipment, and nothing has changed in that regard..just the decade, and the topics. :rolleyes:

You get used to it after a while and learn to ignore those sorts of people for the most part. If anyone in particular gets really under your skin, the ignore feature that has been built into forum software works great. ;)

Hmmm, now I am trying to remember for sure if Independence had it in the tiered seats or on top of the sky bar. Since reading your post I am starting to think it my have been on top of the sky bar also. I'll try to check my pictures later and see if I can figure it out.
This is the area I am referring to on Liberty where you can see 2 people above the Sky Bar and the stairs leading up to this area to the right. This has the notice on the wall and an example of a gold Sea Pass card detailing the area for suite guests.

6658323761_edf12f795b_z.jpg

DSCF1031 - Copy by peteukmcr, on Flickr

Sorry to hijack but is Voyager the only class left with reserved seating actually at the pool?

I checked my phots last night. Independence did have the reserved chairs up above the Sky bar and not in the tiered seats.

I'm really sorry for having posted incorrect information. I try my best to be factual. I guess that my memory was a little off yesterday.

I checked my phots last night. Independence did have the reserved chairs up above the Sky bar and not in the tiered seats.

I'm really sorry for having posted incorrect information. I try my best to be factual. I guess that my memory was a little off yesterday.

Freedom has them above the sky bar as well

Not a big deal OB. When we sailed Liberty it was in the tiered section. We found it to be under used so they probably moved it. I do remember some seriously snide remarks from people as they walked past, saw the open chairs, and then read the reserved seating sign. From someone who only occasionally books a suite I understand the pain of finding a seat at the pool but don't hate the player.

Here are the photos from the Allure Suite Zone.

One thing that I disliked about Oasis is that those padded lounge chairs that the have on the "suite deck" are not used in the adult solarium as they are on most other ships.

Archived