Where is Perry?

jaybird from SC

He will leave for vacation shortly, be back on Feb 11 and should leave again when the ship reaches Southampton in May. After that, nothing is known for certain. He MIGHT return to the Constellation later in the summer and stay on until December, but he does not have a contract at this time. After December, there doesn't seem to be any place in the Celebrity fleet for him.

Hi Everyone,

I'm not certain if my information is more recent than Cruisestitch's post. From what Perry mentioned to Guests a few weeks ago, he is going on vacation after this sailing, and returns to Constellation on Feb 11th. Other than any scheduled vacations, he should be on Constellation through the westbound transatlantic later this year.

Beyond that, is anyone's guess, as we've already learned the Piano was removed from Michaels Club on Infinity. I expect the same for Summit & Millennium post Solsticizing. Perhaps the Piano will remain on Connie until her next Drydock in 2013 ? Who knows.

Hopefully, we will hear from Perry over the next several weeks. I truly hope that Celebrity will work out a happy resolution for Perry and his loyal fans - many of whom sail with Celebrity for his wonderful entertainment.

Archived