New Year and new weight loss goals: SPRING CRUISE

Realblonde474

I am so impressed with everyone's levels of working out! I'm in week 3 of a 6 week program I downloaded from Women's Health. My energy level is up, my body is more toned (even hubby noticed), jeans are fitting better...and scale hasn't moved. But the fact that I can see a difference is keeping me from feeling bummed about the scale. I'm trying to only get on it once or twice a week, which is really hard! But I still have two months before my cruise so I'll keep chugging along.

Regarding junk in the trunk (hee hee, I love typing that), does anyone wear the toning shoes? I have a pair called Rock n fit and they really do work! They won't make the fat disappear but I do notice more muscle tone.

Keep up the good work ladies!

Ok busy day ahead, will get asked to go to breakfast after prayer group, may go have coffee. One thing I can resist eating out is breakfast. I will also be having Subway for lunch, I love the Buffalo Chicken thinking I may still get it on Whole wheat with no cheese and without the extra Chipotle mayo I usually order. Then only eat half instead of half and another piece. No Diet Pop either, water it is.

Come home this afternoon and get an arm workout in before the kiddies get home.

This is my plan and I'm sticking to it:)

Have a great day!

I did Body Pump last night (this is my prayer meeting on Wednesday nights as I talk to my Maker during this class :mad: , justing kidding but I do invoke His Name during that hour).

This is "bad" week for the gym as I have had something Tuesday and Thursday night right after work. Don't you hate it when kids/work/life interfers with our gym/workout time! I could've/should've done something in the morning BEFORE my day started. There is a class tomorrow morning at 5:30 at my gym. I am going to try very hard to take that class.

Have a wonderful day, dear ladies! I look forward to hearing from all of you each day! And your posts inspire me!

Hugs,

Donna

Hi Chickies!!! Full day so far, worked out at 5am early yes I know, but the only time I can fit it in(kinda half awake when I do it so it kinda goes by fast!) Kids off to school and I got Dr appt then off to work!! FUn Fun Fun! Its nice to think that this time in 9 weeks, we'll be driving to NY to catch our cruise! I think its all me and my girls talk about on the way to school!! (my spoiled little princessess!! ) Oh guess I need to get ready, have a great day ladies, and hopefully the scale at the Dr's office is kind to me(somehow I don't think they'd allow me to do the scale dance there!)

:)

Been hitting the gym hard this week had a fattening weekend so I really had to put in some extra hours at the gym before I hit the scale tomorrow. I wear the toner shoes, I am on my feet a lot at work and I believe they work, I would never wear then on the treadmill or for running, I have different shoes for that. I have to buy new ones every 2 months because they seem to wear down after a couple of months. I have tried several brands, I don't think any are better than others. Hope everyone has a good weekend.:) Keep up the good work.

still waiting to see another drop in the scale, but not letting that deter me. Ate SUbway yesterday (UGH) but got my workout in. Tonight I am hosting a 31 bag/purse party. I am going to buy some healthy snacks so I can enjoy an adult beverage or 3:) Happy Friday and good luck this weekend....lots of will power to us all!

Hi girls!! Hope everyone is doing good , I knew you'd ladies would appreciate this, so I went to the Dr's yesterday and you know I think its so cruel that you have to get weighed in thefirst place but to do it with all your clothes on, jacket and all!!! Well I at least took my sneaks off!! Lets just say what the scale said at the Dr's and at hope were two different read outs!! So needless to say thatdid not help my mood when I got hope I kinda, well, lets just says I did some REAL BAD snacking!!

Well after that went to work and felt horrible what i did but then I said to myself "oh well tommorow is another day!" And also when I got to thinking (and more reasonable) that maybe the scale was up 3 lbs at the Dr's is probably beacuse of all the clothes I had on.....

Yeah I'm better now!! And my scale at home was fine this morning!!

Happy weekend ladies , not sure what this weekend will bring , hubby is taking me away for the nite tommorow (I told him all I wanted for Valentine's and my Bday was a nite out...He's so good! ) We shall see!

Didn't work out last night, school function BUT had a light dinner. Didn't make it to that 5:30 AM class today at LifeTime (do you know that it's cold and dark outside at that hour) BUT will go to gym after work as I am sneaking out early and no "hard" plans for tonight, my sweetie is grilling for me.

Have a fantastic weekend ladies!

Donna:D

BTW, how days til your cruises?

Didn't work out last night, school function BUT had a light dinner. Didn't make it to that 5:30 AM class today at LifeTime (do you know that it's cold and dark outside at that hour) BUT will go to gym after work as I am sneaking out early and no "hard" plans for tonight, my sweetie is grilling for me.

Have a fantastic weekend ladies!

Donna:D

BTW, how days til your cruises?

61 more days.... But whose counting!!:)

63 Days!!! :D

I decided yesterday would be my rest day and then proceeded to make brownies. :eek: Going to work out extra today and eat at home before I take my daughter to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese tonight. We're going to the beach this weekend for an early Valentine's day celebration and I know there will be wine involved. I'm thinking an extra long stroll on the beach will be good!

Have a good weekend ladies and remember, dark chocolate is good for you!

Hey y'all! I've been reading your posts and found that you're an inspiring group. You all are doing wonderfully and even when you slip or make a slight detour you all encourage each other to get back on track. I'd love to be part of your group! I leave for my cruise April 26th!

I'm no newbie to diet and exercise, but let's just say that I've taken a hiatus since I was pregnant with my son....over 3 years ago!! with intermittent half-hearted attempts to get back on track. Well, I'm back to it again with a LOT to lose. I'd love to lose 20 lbs before my cruise and because I have a lot to lose I think that's doable. I've been tracking my food and exercise via Bodybugg with the armband that tells me how many calories I burn every day.

Starting a new Beachbody program on Sunday... can't decide whether I want to do Insanity, TurboFire or Brazilian Butt Lift. (We got a good deal on Beachbody stuff awhile back and DH is obsessed)!

I just wanna have a little less jiggle in my wiggle for the cruise! Plus I'm constantly on CC wasting time...might as well make it productive!

Oh, and I'm a nursing student in my last semester...this cruise is a celebration for graduating!

Hey everyone...just got caught up. 6 pages, woohoo!

I don't know what happened in my family, but the flu took down my DH, both kids, and now me! I have dropped 4 lbs, but only because I've been too sick to eat! Haven't worked out since this hit almost 2 weeks ago. What a nightmare.

So glad to see everyone's progress!! I will get back on the bandwagon soon...hoping to start my workouts again on Sunday. Praying when I feel better my weight doesn't go back up.

Welcome! OMG brownies are one of my favorite foods and I keep eying those boxes in the cabinet but then I think about long I will have to do the treadmill ugghh! I do not like wine (I know Joly, I am one of the unfortunate ones LOL).

We leave for New Orleans in 6 weeks from today.....as a matter of fact we will be at the airport at this time due to an early flight! I can't wait!! We have about 55 of us going for our kids senior spring break should be a good time I think. Hence my motivation to lose my gut if I have to be in front of all those people in a swimsuit LOL. It's funny though because even though I have lost weight no one has noticed but I am 5'10 so I am tall and my son tells me skinny already...gotta love that boy! He his his 35 pound mark this week and trying to be good this weekend which is his downfall. I need to go buy him some new jeans didn't realize how loose they were on him because he has been wearing a belt.

Sitting here trying to decide if I want to go into work for a few hours today, can get so much done on a Saturday when noone is around.

Well, just wanted to check in, everyone have a good weekend.

Way to go everyone, Ladyd especially your son!

I had a 31 bag/purse party last night and was very good ate light all day, worked out, and made "healthier" snacks for the party. I did splurge and made a Moscato punch...YUMMY had 3 glasses and was worth it! I am down another pound so anything I did yesterday hasn't caught up to me.

Today's dilemma: Supposed to go to a Euchre tournament tonight with my husbands family, they play once a month, potluck. He had already volunteered to help the neighbor work on his pole barn after work. SO here are my excuses for not going but ultimately just because I cannot resist these peoples food:o IT is a feast I tell ya! No babysitter, no partner and not feeling great. all of which are true but if I really wanted to I could make it happen. Am I being crazy??? Really want to do well only 10 days till vacation and not at my goal.

By the way LOVE chocolate and wine!!!

Hey y'all! I've been reading your posts and found that you're an inspiring group. You all are doing wonderfully and even when you slip or make a slight detour you all encourage each other to get back on track. I'd love to be part of your group! I leave for my cruise April 26th!

I'm no newbie to diet and exercise, but let's just say that I've taken a hiatus since I was pregnant with my son....over 3 years ago!! with intermittent half-hearted attempts to get back on track. Well, I'm back to it again with a LOT to lose. I'd love to lose 20 lbs before my cruise and because I have a lot to lose I think that's doable. I've been tracking my food and exercise via Bodybugg with the armband that tells me how many calories I burn every day.

Starting a new Beachbody program on Sunday... can't decide whether I want to do Insanity, TurboFire or Brazilian Butt Lift. (We got a good deal on Beachbody stuff awhile back and DH is obsessed)!

I just wanna have a little less jiggle in my wiggle for the cruise! Plus I'm constantly on CC wasting time...might as well make it productive!

Oh, and I'm a nursing student in my last semester...this cruise is a celebration for graduating!

LOL ! love that "less jiggle in the wiggle"!! Your collection of DVD sounds like me!!! Tried the Turbofir and loved it last yr , but then got bored, Tried PX90 and I may be one of the few but hated it and I killed my leg in the process! So now its Slim in 6 which she can be boring but I loke it!!! It works!!....JUst press play!!!But welcome to our little nuthouse here! We really do have a great support group here!

I had a 31 bag/purse party last night and was very good ate light all day, worked out, and made "healthier" snacks for the party. I did splurge and made a Moscato punch...YUMMY had 3 glasses and was worth it! I am down another pound so anything I did yesterday hasn't caught up to me.

Today's dilemma: Supposed to go to a Euchre tournament tonight with my husbands family, they play once a month, potluck. He had already volunteered to help the neighbor work on his pole barn after work. SO here are my excuses for not going but ultimately just because I cannot resist these peoples food:o IT is a feast I tell ya! No babysitter, no partner and not feeling great. all of which are true but if I really wanted to I could make it happen. Am I being crazy??? Really want to do well only 10 days till vacation and not at my goal.

OMG you leave in 10 days?? Oh I feel your pain, I would definatly try to get out of going, or try and have something to eat before you go?? Thats tough!!! Well look at it this way whatever you do , there is always tomorrow!!!! Work out bit harder if you do slip!! Your only human!!

Moscato punch?? Tell me more!

Glad you got out of the party, but next time maybe you can bring something you can munch on guilt-free like a veggie tray and still have a few nibbles of the other food.

Only 10 days??!!! Summon up that willpower from within your toes...you can do it! And yes, 55 people is definitely some motivation to look good in your swimsuit!

LOL ! love that "less jiggle in the wiggle"!! Your collection of DVD sounds like me!!! Tried the Turbofir and loved it last yr , but then got bored, Tried PX90 and I may be one of the few but hated it and I killed my leg in the process! So now its Slim in 6 which she can be boring but I loke it!!! It works!!....JUst press play!!!But welcome to our little nuthouse here! We really do have a great support group here!

Thanks! Yes, I tried P90X too, but that hour a day was a lot of commitment at the time and it KICKED my booty...which is good. 90 mins of yoga was a stretch though, no pun intended! Hard to commit the time all at once, but maybe that's just another one of my excuses!

As for me I splurged a little last night at Noodles & Co. ...I love that place! Went shopping with DH and DS last night and while they played in the play area for kids, I bought some dresses for the cruise! They all fit, but a couple are snug so I wanna lose so they look great! Good motivation...and I wouldn't mind having to take them in! Got a stellar deal on a Ralph Lauren dress...$30! It's solid purple, sleeveless, with ruching around the torso and hip area. I've decided I'm going with Insanity today...we'll see if I can survive!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Well had such a great nite out last nite with hubby for my bday!! Went into Victoria Secret and tried on some bathing suits which I felt pretty good in!! But I didnt end up buying any only because I wanted something with a little bit of color, (all they had was bright orange or black) but felt pretty good!!! Today kinda a busy day , so no workout , later dinner at inlaws for my bday and cake!!! (this month is gonna kill me, we have 4 bdays but I'll only have cake today cuz its my fav kind choc cake and choc frosting, made by my hubby )!! Oh well tomorrow is another day!!