Beach towels on cruise??

Scrappinbec

A towel will be provided in your cabin for your use for the entire cruise, pool, beach, shore excursion etc.

These towels can be replaced for clean ones either by your room steward or exchanged at the pool.

If these towels are lost NCL states they will charge your account $25 for replacement.

can you check out an extra towel for a port day. i.e.: three towels for two people?

Yes you can get an extra towel at the pool. We had towels in our room but had forgotten them. We went to the desk at the pool and they gave us 2 more. They took our room number and crossed it off the list when we returned them.

can you check out an extra towel for a port day. i.e.: three towels for two people?

Sure. You can check out 5 if you wish.

Just make sure you don't misplace or lose them. No one on CC that I have seen have ever had NCL charge them for towels but I've also never heard anyone say they had lost them.

Also I would suggest that you check them out the day before since the place with the towels at the pool has very odd hours and you may miss them before you leave for port. There is no time frame on when you have to return the towels as long as it is before the last night of your cruise.

They just take your room number as stated above and cross it off when you return them.

A towel will be provided in your cabin for your use for the entire cruise, pool, beach, shore excursion etc.

These towels can be replaced for clean ones either by your room steward or exchanged at the pool.

If these towels are lost NCL states they will charge your account $25 for replacement.

Yea, to see hundreds of beach towels, just go out to the pool about 9am in the morning and every chair will be covered with a beach towel.

You are a tourist, no matter what color/kind of towel you have! Don't worry about looking like a tourist....locals ALWAYS can tell themselves from cruisers! And, who cares?

It was a tongue in cheek remark as evidenced by the ";)". :) Of course the islanders know who the tourists are, their livelihood depends on it.

Archived