Shampoos and soaps on ships?

Scrappinbec

Please tell me that the shampoo and body wash are in two different bins, I don't remember which cruise line had one bin in shower that said shampoo/body wash.

I am not fussy what kind of shampoo but I wasn't happy with that and I don't usually bring any shampoo, but I also do bring one bar of soap. We will be on our first NCL in a couple of months so I hope to leave the shampoo home.

Hi. We were just on the pearl and in the shower holder had shampoo in one and body wash in the other. I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner but the funny thing this last cruise, is that we were only brought one set of the bottles of lotions and shampoo.... I really didn't notice until the end because I have my own, but I wonder if that is now the practice.

Do they provide shampoos and soaps/bodywashes in the cabins? or do we need to bring our own items? Just trying to decide how to pack and not have to take these items if I don't have too.

Thanks!

They have both a shampoo and a bodywash. The shampoo has no conditioners with it, so bring your own if needed.

Other than soap and shampoo, what other 'essentials' are provided? What can be obtained without a fee? For instance, if I run out of toothpaste on day 6, can I get some complimentary, or do I have to purchase it?

Never count on it being available on the ship, free or pay. I've been in situations where you can get some things free, and others where they have nothing available. Same with the sundry shop. It's best just to not count on it being available. However, you can almost always find something in port.

Archived