Best food on carnival ecstasy?

FIDDLE2FADDLE

We were on the ecstasy exactly one year ago today. I loved the Mongolian Grill. The food is made to order and was really very good. There was always a fairly long line. The buffet food was just OK, not bad but not great either. The deli was good too. My son loved the grilled cheese sandwiches from room service.

Have fun!

Becky

Never been on carnival ecstasy but looking at the responses I say if they have a Deli then try a Rueben if you like them. The Mongolian Grill also was a lunch favorite for us. Tried both of these on out last vruise on the Conquest

Since there is so much food to choose from, what would be the most recommended? I like everything but do like the opportunity to try new things - but there is only so much room. Jan 30, 2012

Hi there, you are on our cruise have you come over to our Roll Call ???????????

If you have sorry I missed you & if you haven't check us out we have a great group & are planning a Grip & Grin

( meet & greet ). ;)

We are Mackie & cheese snobs DH & I, can't wait to try the new stuff.

Char

We were on the ecstasy exactly one year ago today. I loved the Mongolian Grill. The food is made to order and was really very good. There was always a fairly long line. The buffet food was just OK, not bad but not great either. The deli was good too. My son loved the grilled cheese sandwiches from room service.

Have fun!

Becky

Are those(Deli and Mongolian Grill) both free. I have never been on Carnival. I love the food on Royal Caribbean..Does it match up on the Ecstacy. Do they really serve Lobster on Captains night?? For dress up night will a nice top and dress slacks work in Dining Room? Thanks

The Mongolian Grill sounds interesting, I think we will definetly give that a try. I also hope we see you all at the meet and greet. I'll check Roll Call and see if I can find details. Haven't tried anything of that sort but sounds like fun. Cant wait til the 30th!!

Are those(Deli and Mongolian Grill) both free. I have never been on Carnival. I love the food on Royal Caribbean..Does it match up on the Ecstacy. Do they really serve Lobster on Captains night?? For dress up night will a nice top and dress slacks work in Dining Room? Thanks

Yes, they are free

Char - Hope to see you on Lido at Meet & Greet - must look up details!

FIDDLE2FADDLE

Hi back at you: we are planning on our meet & great Mon. ( first day at sea ) At 11:am at the grand Atrium. Some of the girls are wearing beads, I will be with Santa clause on a scooter. Yes he really played the part great this Christmas. I think I will try to get him to wear his hat that way you will all know us.

i can't wait to meet every one, I love making friends & really do enjoy being with the younger group. Can't keep up with you all but sure do love trying.

Char :D

Char - please add my name (jean) and my dh phil to the meet and greet list!! Looks like a great crowd. We just booked on dec 6 because we weren't sure if we could get away due to my husband's health (i think we're in your age group). I'm the one that loves cruising, my husband is just being nice to me. He hopes they will have football games on tv and he would then be very happy!! My favorite besides the food (late seating) is reading on the serenity deck and meeting new people. (fiddle2faddle)

Char - please add my name (jean) and my dh phil to the meet and greet list!! Looks like a great crowd. We just booked on dec 6 because we weren't sure if we could get away due to my husband's health (i think we're in your age group). I'm the one that loves cruising, my husband is just being nice to me. He hopes they will have football games on tv and he would then be very happy!! My favorite besides the food (late seating) is reading on the serenity deck and meeting new people. (fiddle2faddle)

Since i'm not that computer smart I put your names out there & ask Linda or one of them to add you. We are doing the ytd did it last year & really liked it. You & Phil are the 48 & 49 to join our roll call. I'm afraid I will never remember all of the names. :eek:

Char

Since there is so much food to choose from, what would be the most recommended? I like everything but do like the opportunity to try new things - but there is only so much room. Jan 30, 2012

It's all good, especially when you don't have to cook or clean up after.:D

Our roll call is headed First cruise ever Jan.30

I messed up when I said Monday. It will be on Tues. the first & only sea day.

For Larry & I they are all sea days since we don't get off the ship any more. For us it is just to get away & do nothing, not that we do anything at home. :rolleyes:

My email address is clvince127@yahoo.com.

Char

Archived