Tips For Wearing High Heels

Teacher_91

I love wearing high heels. Unfortunately, my feet is TINY. I'm 4.5-5 (size) so I have a hard time finding shoes that fit. I mean I can wear 5 inches if I had the right size because I wore something similar to my friend's wedding but was unable to walk (bought a 5.5)

I feel you - I wear a child's size 2, or a women's size 3.5-4. I order my heels online from CinderellaofBoston.com.

I wish they made cute heels in smaller sizes - I'd love to be able to wear 5" heels, but I can't find any higher than 3.5-4" heels in my size. :(

I love wearing high heels. Unfortunately, my feet is TINY. I'm 4.5-5 (size) so I have a hard time finding shoes that fit. I mean I can wear 5 inches if I had the right size because I wore something similar to my friend's wedding but was unable to walk (bought a 5.5)

Try Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack. They have lots of styles 5 and under. My mom has tiny feet and she gets most if not all her shoes there.

2) When walking alongside my husband, I remind him to SLOW DOWN when I am in heels. We are normally very fast walkers, but when I wear heels I take it easy for safety's sake. He always chuckles a bit and happily obliges as he likes it when I get dressed up:). Men can walk as fast as normal in their dress shoes, but they don't think about the fact that we can't!

Reminds me of my sister's military wedding. During rehearsal, the best man (military) and I, both in boots, could hoof it down the aisle together. The actually ceremony, I wore 4" heels and almost had to run to keep up with him! Guess I should have warned him about my shoe choice. :D

Hi

I love heels. I think I have a shoe obsession. I'm always buying shoes.

I usually practice walking around the house in them before wearing them out. My newest high heels are 6 inch stilletto's that I'm planning to bring on my next cruise so I've been walking around the house in them at night to get used to them.

Even if you wobble on the ship a little you can always blame the rocking of the ship

Noreen

Hi Y'all!

I went shoe shopping today and utilized some of the tips I've received from all you shoe savvy gals! I think I've isolated a few styles that I can actually walk in!! Woohoo! Thanks for taking the time to help me out. I plan on making some purchases soon.... ;)

What are 'dance shoes'? :)

something like this:

GO4131.jpg

I wear jazz shoes/sneakers for dancing because I cant do the high heels. maybe get some cushions from dr scholls and put them in your shoes? that might help. I dont wear heels for very long but I make sure I get a foot massage when I take them off ;)

something like this:

GO4131.jpg

I wear jazz shoes/sneakers for dancing because I cant do the high heels. maybe get some cushions from dr scholls and put them in your shoes? that might help. I dont wear heels for very long but I make sure I get a foot massage when I take them off ;)

I love these. Where are they from? Thanks

Archived