Sun Freestyle Dailies: Western Caribbean 1/7/12

NYHartChapp

Thanks for posting. I haven't been on a Norwegian cruise before but am currently thinking about booking.

The activities look plentiful and are the kinds of things I'd like to do. I'm even more anxious to try NCL out now.

One of the more clever things that NCL came up with was the "Digital Scavenger Hunt" on the first day at sea. It's a riff on the old scavenger hunt, but instead of collecting each item on the list, you need to take a digital photo of it...which really expands the list of possible scavenge items

Best was booking a Courtney Taylor tour in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Charged us $25/pp. We did Dunns Falls, tubing, jerk lunch at Scottchies, and general tour. (Note there are extra fees by the operators of Dunns Falls and tubing.)

In Coz, did the Cozumel Mayan ruins and beach. Beach is Punta Morena I believe. I would look into being able to stay longer at Punta Morena by taking a taxi back instead of returning with the bus tour. They only give you an hour, and it is a really spectacular place.

One of the more clever things that NCL came up with was the "Digital Scavenger Hunt" on the first day at sea. It's a riff on the old scavenger hunt, but instead of collecting each item on the list, you need to take a digital photo of it...which really expands the list of possible scavenge items

Sounds fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived