Anyone Seen a New CCL Breeze for FEB 2013

ooulio

Its pretty far out to see any deals. Have you looked. there is a 6 day starting at $469, that is cheaper than some others, feb 10, 2013.

Just check each date. Is there a particular itinerary? they probably will not change and are already out there to book. Im not sure what you mean by a new itineary.

I just wanted to start looking for FEB 2013 for a different one. We have done all of them half a different times. I am glad it is back to Miami. I would prefer a 8 day if possible.

But there will not be any more for Feb 2013 is my point. The ones for Feb 2013 are all released, unless there is some unusual last minute change.

just wondering if the Feb 2013 is with a group . Thanks so much.

If you can book it thru the site, then its not chartered. There will always be groups onboard, you just have to google them to find out which groups if you are interested.

I just looked .. and see what looks like the whole month listed. Are you looking for one particular date?? Im unclear what you are asking for. sorry.

You just say Feb 2013 .. not any particular date.

We are also booked on the Breeze 2/16/13. New ship, southern route, I don't think there will be any deals. It seems to be selling very well with several cat's already sold out. We have a private group, but I don't think we can list it on here.

Archived