Super Bowl on board?

I'm curious if RC does anything special on board for the Super Bowl? (specifically on the freedom class ships. We will be on the Liberty.)

Thanks in advance!

Monica

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.432559,-79.873311

We watched last year's Super Bowl on the large screen in the theater on Jewel of the Seas. It was also available in the Sports Bar and on the TVs in all of the other lounges as well as on stateroom TVS. There were nachos, hot dogs, sauerkraut and other snacks available in the lounges and at the rear of the theater. I imagine similar arrangements would be made on the other ships in the fleet. Those ships which have a large screen by the pool will be showing the game there as well. Go PATRIOTS.:D

That is pretty much how it was on our super-bowl cruise. We watched in the theater & they had snacks and buckets of beer. Had to wait in line to get a good seat. Plus the commercials were all in spanish, that was different for us. But its a game I'll never forget!

Last time New England and the Gaints played in the Super bowl we were on Navigator. They had super bowl parties going all over the ship. Dw and I watch the game in the ice rink. Also, there were snacks and the staff ran a couple of pools. So much per square and pay off for each quater and final. The olnly bad part was you had to buy your drinks:(. They also moved formal night to the next night due to Super Bowlm game. It was a great time. Hope you enjoy your cruise and the game on the ship.

I've been on board for two Super Bowls - one on Liberty. We watched in Studio B (ice skating rink) on the huge screen. There were no commercials that I recall. They had hot dogs, popcorn, and other snacks. It was a fun time with a fun crowd.

I've been on board for two Super Bowls - one on Liberty. We watched in Studio B (ice skating rink) on the huge screen. There were no commercials that I recall. They had hot dogs, popcorn, and other snacks. It was a fun time with a fun crowd.

Last year's broadcast on the Jewel included all of the commercials. We have seen other NFL games onboard when only nationally broadcast commercials were shown and the screen blacked out those periods when the networks gave local stations time to broadcast their own commercials. During those times, a screensaver telling what game was being shown appeared onscreen.

Just realised I'll be on VOS this coming Sunday -

and it's your SB...............AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Sorry, I'm English. If you want to see real men hack lumps out of each other you should watch Rugby, and they only need one set of players, and strictly no helmets and armour plating, tee hee. :eek:

The Oasis is planning a bunch of Superbowl themed things for Sunday, at least that is what I was told when I asked. They showed the Patriots game on the big screens at the Aqua Theater for AFC Championship game.

Now, the person who told me this was not American and didn't care for American football, so I can't define a bunch in a more specific quantity as anything may have been too much for them and therefore a bunch.

Archived