NCL questions.

cutiepiefred

Hi all,

This is our first ever NCL cruise and I have a few questions for those who have taken a bunch of them before. We are on Pearl I guess since they switched ships but we leave Nov 4th out of Miami.

1. Is the pizza included as part of the fare or do you have pay for it? it says on the website its 5 bucks, but then says its included for no charge with the dining.

2. Are we able to put 12 packs pf soda in our suitcases that we are checking thru baggage at the airport? We want to bring some on, but their isn't anyway to buy it after we land and get a transfer to the port.

3. If we book a return home flight for 11:05 will we make it in time.

Any other info you have would be great. we are excited for our cruise.

Hi all,

This is our first ever NCL cruise and I have a few questions for those who have taken a bunch of them before. We are on Pearl I guess since they switched ships but we leave Nov 4th out of Miami.

1. Is the pizza included as part of the fare or do you have pay for it? it says on the website its 5 bucks, but then says its included for no charge with the dining.

The 5 buck pizza is for delivery anywhere on the ship. If you order it in a restaurant like La Cucina or have it at the buffet, there is no additional charge (other than the surcharge restaurants.)

2. Are we able to put 12 packs pf soda in our suitcases that we are checking thru baggage at the airport? We want to bring some on, but their isn't anyway to buy it after we land and get a transfer to the port.

Yes.

That's pushing it. There are no guarantees as to when you will be allowed off the ship. I always prefer a flight after noon.

Have a great cruise!

Delivery/Room Service Pizza to anywhere on the ship is $5. Pizza in the buffet or included dining rooms is no charge.

Sure. Pad and cover while packing.

From what airport? MIA, definitely. FLL, probably.

The Pearl is great, enjoy. I've been on her twice.

oops... see somebody else just answered this for you.

As to the soda, keep in mind the charges by the airline. There is a small drugstore type place in the Miami airport near baggage claim. Not cheap, but not terrible either.

By the way, if you scroll down through the postings you will see lots of similar questions and great answers. Feel free to ask if you do not see your question, and try to be specific in your title.

Sure. Pad and cover while packing.

Yeah--but watch your weight limits. Better to buy soda on board than pay excess baggage fees!

(Says the man who was handing out free Pepsis to people in line at the Orlando Airport to lighten his bag...:rolleyes:)

Yeah--but watch your weight limits. Better to buy soda on board than pay excess baggage fees!

(Says the man who was handing out free Pepsis to people in line at the Orlando Airport to lighten his bag...:rolleyes:)

thanks.... I may just buy it later or in Jamaica. I know how you feel as I had to give out Gatorade in Tampa airport cause couldn't take it thru security,

Archived