Personalizer oddity?

abbydancer2003

This is interesting. Our cruise on the Sapphire starts tomorrow. Just for grins I went to my personalizer. It took me immediately to the print/view boarding pass page. OK, so I guess I can now print my boarding pass right before the trip if I forget to do it earlier.

However, I then tried to go to my next cruise, September 22. That link also takes me to my boarding pass page for tomorrow's cruise.

Is this normal? Just curious.

I believe that if you are within 5 days of the cruise, all you can do in the Personalizer is print the boarding passes and luggage tags...nothing else. I'm not sure what's going on for your September cruise... try logging out and logging in again.

I have had that happen to me also. It seems that once the website sees that you are that close to the cruise and closes your personalizer, it does not reset itself. So if you want to look at one of your other cruises it only shows the boarding pass screen. At that point you need to sign out of your personalizer and then sign back in. You will then be able to see the information for your other cruises. After I figured that out I would always go into personalizer for my other cruises first and then go into my upcoming one.

I have had that happen to me also. It seems that once the website sees that you are that close to the cruise and closes your personalizer, it does not reset itself. So if you want to look at one of your other cruises it only shows the boarding pass screen. At that point you need to sign out of your personalizer and then sign back in. You will then be able to see the information for your other cruises. After I figured that out I would always go into personalizer for my other cruises first and then go into my upcoming one.

Good to know

Srpilo

Archived