Pvp question, commission ?

1948buddy

I have been booking my own CCL cruises, as I want control of it myself. I have spoken to , and e-mailed a very nice PVP who has helped me otherwise. I just booked another cruise myself, so now I am wondering, should I have called her? Do they receive commission? And lastly, if a PVP books the cruise, can you still send in your own ES form,and can my three bookings be assigned to her? Thanks in advance

When I booked my next cruise with my PVP less than 2 weeks ago, I asked if this helped with his commission? He told me, it's not commission, but he gets a bonus, as several folks have already mentioned-I apologized that with the cruise I booked was just alittle over $700-going solo, in a 1A, using E.S. (and this included taxes/port fees)-he said that he would get the same bonus, whether it was what I booked, or if it would have a balcony/suite-all the same.....:cool:

I had been logged into CCl website, looking at options, did the same on Princess. Within a couple days, I had emails from PVP's for each line, offering to answer questions. So I talked to the CCL one, she gave some good advise, I asked if she was Carnival or outside agent, she said Carnival.

So I booked online. You woulda thought I had insulted her mother and grandmother. Why didn't you call me, I don't get credit blah blah. I said sorry, I thought you were online support, didn't realize there was a difference.

She became very pushy, then when I did need help, she said, too bad, call the 800 number, you didn't book thru me.

Not sure how I'll book next cruise, local TA did a dog and pony show on all cruise lines, and made a convincing point too.

So would it benefit her to have the bookings assigned to her now?

If you think she is a good PVP. It is a benifit to you

I think a good PVP can be valuable. If not than when you call in you just talk to anyone who answers and can get different answers from each person.

Archived