$200 Refer a Friend Program

FlightMedic555

If you have not make a reservation on the PG yet and this is your first cruise you will get a $200 shipboard credit if you are referred by a "friend" who has cruised before. You need to mention their name and loyalty number when you book. Your friend also gets a $200 credit towards a future cruise after you cruise, so everyone benefits.

Not sure how to do this but if you need a referral let me know. I hope to go again in 2013, just returned yesterday.

Not sure how to do this but if you need a referral let me know. I hope to go again in 2013, just returned yesterday.
Several luxury cruise lines have a similar referral program and they are "sticky" threads on their respective CC forums. Newbies and regulars connect and share info there. Maybe you can request the same with Host Caroline. Just a thought.

We have already booked our first PG cruise for this September, based in large part on the recommendation of friends. We didn't know about the referral program at the time, and our friends didn't think to mention it. Has anyone on this Board ever tried getting the referral OBC from PG after they had booked, liked us?

Archived