When is the spa open for massages?

Anyone know if the spa is open upon boarding? For some reason I seem to remember it was only open when the boat is docked. Is that still the policy? I would love to have a massage while the boat is moving watching the ocean out the window!! Also, I heard the first day the massages are half off, is this true?

Best,

Sunny

The spa is open as soon as you board. There will be first day specials that are pretty good. They'll run more specials as the week goes by, usually on port days and toward the end.

Beware of the product sales pitch. I'm not saying the products are crap and not worth it, but they are expensive. The therapists are trained to sell you something. When I informed one of them that I was already using the product she recommended, out came two other choices. Surprise.

The spa is open as soon as you board. There will be first day specials that are pretty good. They'll run more specials as the week goes by, usually on port days and toward the end.

Beware of the product sales pitch. I'm not saying the products are crap and not worth it, but they are expensive. The therapists are trained to sell you something. When I informed one of them that I was already using the product she recommended, out came two other choices. Surprise.

I remember that! I had a couple's massage with my honey and we really liked the products and bought three of them. I knew it was a sales pitch but I did really like them. And they did an awesome job on my massage, my honey wasn't so into it, it was his first and although I could probably talk him into another I'd rather just get two!

I'm hoping to find the same lady in Coz that I got a massage from last time I was there. It was hands down the best massage I'd ever had. I remember it was on a side street down the alley from a business on the main drag with an ATM in front of it. It was a white building with sheer curtains that slightly blew out the window with the breeze.

Best,

Sunny

Anyone know if the spa is open upon boarding? For some reason I seem to remember it was only open when the boat is docked. Is that still the policy? I would love to have a massage while the boat is moving watching the ocean out the window!! Also, I heard the first day the massages are half off, is this true?

Best,

Sunny

Spa is open every day whether is port or at sea. They do offer daily specials.

If you go to your cruise on RCI's web site, scroll down a little and you will find the Pre-cruise Planner. Under that there is a tab for Spa Services. Click that, then click Signature Treatments. This will open a schedule where you can enter the day or the type of treatment you want. The schedule will show you what treatments are available at what time.

Archived