A British Mans First Cruise - Enchantment of the Seas

Thanks for your review of PC.. I especially like the picture you took on the pool deck in the evening! Beautiful ship... can't wait to get on her in 10 days! I don't care if she is sailing at full power or not!:rolleyes:

All the pics were from just before dawn, it was raining hard in the evening and pictures didn't come out well. I'll post my next report tonight.

All the pics were from just before dawn, it was raining hard in the evening and pictures didn't come out well. I'll post my next report tonight.

Welcome home Pr1vatepiles - we were getting worried about you;)

So now you are back in Sunny Sheffield, did you both enjoy your cruise (all things considered) and most importantly will you cruise again?

I should have known that was a dawn shot. The guy has his shirt tail tucked in his shorts... looks like he just got a cup of coffee! He'd be dressed for dinner if it were evening. I need to be more observant!:eek:

Archived