Ladies! What's your all-time favorite perfume?

LEXIpoo

I had a travel sized cologne atomizer, unfortunately my cologne dissipated in it in no time at all. So, unless I have a sample size I don't take fragrance on a cruise with me.

What I will do is get a tiny bit from the fragrance store onboard the ship, just stop by on my way to the cocktail hour. I can try a few new ones that way. If I find one I really like, I'll buy it onboard.

I probably buy one or two bottles within a 5 year period, I rarely wear fragrance. Most of my fragrance purchases are for my daughter...or my son.

Chanel No. 5 for winter, Burberry Brit for summer.

Good point about excursions! Unless I'm in a city I skip fragrance for daytime, and that includes hairspray. Fruit-scented shampoos can also be a problem, especially for bees.

Moulinard - I've worn it for over 30 years. It's very very difficult to find in Canada but has become my signature. All my friends link me to that scent. Perfume to me is a very personal thing and it took me a long time to find one that was "me".

Once in a while I'll change things up and use Carolina Herrera's VIP.

I am one who cant ever find anything that I like on me, so I usually just got body spray form bath and body and VS. but I have a friend that works for ED Hardy and she gave me some Villian and that is "IT "finally:D so she has given me so many samples that I should be good on my next cruise!

My favorite is Miracle by Lancome. It is a nice-light fragrance; not overpowering but still lasts through the day.

I just bought a bottle the other day at Macy's and they were having a cosmetic bag with lots of goodies give-away. I love when they do this. It was an unexpected surprise. :)

We sailed on the Carnival Splendor for 49 days from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco back in 2009, and I took along two fragrances that I had gotten as Christmas presents from two different friends--and that I had never even tried before.

Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea is what I wore in the evening, and CK One is what I wore during the day.

We're repeating practically the same itinerary in February 2013, and unless these fragrances are no longer available, I'm going to treat myself because I enjoyed them so much!

Even though it is a men's cologne, I like Christian Dior's Eau Savage for daytime. Don't know if Prescriptives still produces Calyx, but I used to like that too.

Happy cruising to all--and thanks for some wonderful "fragrance memories!"

Well, as much as I like Versace Bright Crystal, my DH thinks it smells like "perfume", so I don't wear it too often.

What I do wear that drives him crazy, (and, oddly, causes other men that get close to me to comment favorably on how I smell :o), is so simple. I just layer The Body Shop's Coconut Body Butter with their Vanilla Perfume Oil. It's like some sort of magic potion to the male species. :)

I love my Moschino Cheap and Chic Love Love... like fresh oranges but my hubby prefers Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco. Makes me smell like a chocolate shop which I think is a bit weird but it makes him crazy. Actually I tend to get lots and lots of compliments from men when I wear it. So typical.

Archived