RSVP Feb 9-16, 2013 - Eurodam

Boytjie

Have other people noticed the addition of a shuttle bus on Friday evening to/from the host hotes to Wilton Manors sponsored by the Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau? RSVP is listing it on the Currently Booked Guests page of the website.

1 Week! :)

Don

Years ago before E-docs RSVP would send a pin with the year and cruise ID. You could wear it prior to sailing and see who else you would run into with a pin. It was sort of fun.

I'm packed and ready to fly out tomorrow. It's surprising how much space my door decorations, mardi gras beads, costumes, hats and snorkeling gear take up. My beads alone are at least five pounds. I'm probably over the airline's luggage weight limit.

Meet and Greet confirmation:

It will take place on Sunday at Noon in the Silk Den - Deck 11 midships.

Thank you Peter for putting the Meet and Greet together. Our ever expanding group of Frank/John, Larry/Eric, Mick/Mike, Herb/Jim and Jack and I are looking forward to meeting everyone.

If you want to order anything (online or calling) I would suggest doing it now; in a few days they will cut off new orders and you will have it do it onboard.

Print copies of the receipts for anything you have ordered (excursions, alcohol etc) as they sometime lose the information and it is so much easier to get it corrected if you have that piece of paper ready.

Meet and Greet confirmation:

It will take place on Sunday at Noon in the Silk Den - Deck 11 midships.

Thanks, Peter! See you all then (if not before)! Drive to Philly tomorrow and leave for FLL Wednesday a.m.! :)

Same here!!! I think I stopped at 8 different stores on my way home to pick up things we need!!!

What things do we need other than sun tan lotion, bathing suit and flip fops, lol? Question though, do we need to wear long pants in the Main Dining room for dinner? Trying to finish paking tonight and want to travel light.

What things do we need other than sun tan lotion, bathing suit and flip fops, lol? Question though, do we need to wear long pants in the Main Dining room for dinner? Trying to finish paking tonight and want to travel light.

Yes, you must wear long pants in the main dining room and the specialty restaurants. It used to be you couldn't wear jeans, but now you can. And it used to be that you had to wear button-down shirts, but now T shirts are OK. Not tank tops, though.

(We are drinking now at the Wyndham Garden Hotel, Essington, preparing for our flight tomorrow morning from PHIL.!)

Just wanted to say hi and can't wait to see you all on th cruise! It's going to be a blast!

Xoxo

Hi Cashetta! I was one of your participants in your Halloween seance at The Blue Moon in Rehoboth Beach this past year! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Peter we arrive in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow evening at 11:30 PM on Us Airways fight #1553. Our rental car is from Budget, so if you see us come up and say hello.

We are on Delta 1854 arriving at 10:48 PM, renting from Hertz.

Most people wear long pants; I would not go to dinner there in shorts. Jeans and khakis are fine.

From the RSVP Cruise Guide:

"We do suggest that no shorts or tank tops are worn in the Rembrandt Dining Room at dinner, but that’s only a request. Shorts and tank tops are not permitted at any time in the Pinnacle Grill, Tamarind Restaurant or Canaletto."

Just wanted to say hi and can't wait to see you all on th cruise! It's going to be a blast!

Xoxo

Hey!! Welcome to Cruise Critic. If you aren't busy Sunday at Noon, stop by the Silk Den for the Cruise Critic meet-and-greet. :)

Nooo!! Damn it, the weather on Thursday when we fly out keeps changing for Toronto. Not looking good!! :(

Can you fly out earlier?! US airlines allow changes without charging fees when there are storms threatening air traffic. We did that 3 years ago.

We are on Delta 1854 arriving at 10:48 PM, renting from Hertz.

Most people wear long pants; I would not go to dinner there in shorts. Jeans and khakis are fine.

From the RSVP Cruise Guide:

"We do suggest that no shorts or tank tops are worn in the Rembrandt Dining Room at dinner, but that’s only a request. Shorts and tank tops are not permitted at any time in the Pinnacle Grill, Tamarind Restaurant or Canaletto."

Thanks Peter I was able find the RSVP Vacation guide and pritned it out. Not bring anything dressy. Going to keep it simple, a coupe pair of jeans and khakis.

Nooo!! Damn it, the weather on Thursday when we fly out keeps changing for Toronto. Not looking good!! :(

We leave tomorrow...............Wednesday, February 6, -5 Mainly sunny :D:D:D

Renting a car from somewhere can't remember! ..........have...........to.........find..........confirmation print out......... :eek::eek: LOL!

Went for drinks after dinner at the Village Pub after arriving today. The Amy and Freddy Bon Voyage Party at the Village Pub has no cover charge and they give out poker chips which are good for a free drink with every drink you purchase. Black poker chips buy non-premium drinks and red chips buy premium drinks (martinis etc)

The selection of swimsuits at Gay Mart is very limited.

Archived